The audacity of some pilots

Today while sitting idle inside my ship while undocked I happened to read chat that about some newer pilot was blown up while mining in their venture.

I thought it might be helpful to comment that they require a mining permit as this newer pilot mentioned that they had only just started and been blown up a few times and then asking what fittings do you place on a venture.

Well I linked my Convicted Mining Offender permit and said you need one of these. I also linked an Alpha Venture build that has been tested for level 3 missions to try and help the new pilot.

Then some other blatant pilot barked out about how he had played since 2004 and had not met someone that stupid yet.

4 Likes

Thats harsh. The player is new, he doesnt know any better. For a 2004 player to call a new player stupid, is terrible.

You shouldve told him, “Dude, hes new, dont call him stupid”.

3 Likes

I think that 2004 player was referring to me as stupid cause of the mining permit reply.

I guess that some pilots show willingness to take bold risks.

1 Like

Haven’t seen you in a while frostpacker. Keeping busy i hope.

4 Likes

It’s not a risk. It’s a guarantee that an agent of the new order will meet them in the field of battle if they don’t have a permit

4 Likes

Nah, i dont think so. I think he was referring to the new player as stupid.

1 Like

It’s a common miner scam. They try to trick new players into thinking they don’t need permits, and then they eventually convince the noob to haul something through Uedama or Niarja, and they sit back and laugh when the poor guy gets caught by the police.

6 Likes

Even don’t try to scoop the loot for themselves?

Nice to see you again Frosty o/

2 Likes

I think the season of the new year is telling me it is time to undock.

2 Likes

Removed some off topic posts.

1 Like

Equality of opportunity, not equality of outcomes. You are not entitled to buffs to AFK farming just because you choose to play with a self-imposed restriction that you will not participate in the more profitable content.

2 Likes

I want to gank rorquals without even logging in.

That’s my playstyle, you can’t take it away from me.

Also, I need to be buffed.

6 Likes

I bet you look great buffed x

4 Likes

Nope highsec is equal to the rest of the game

That’s not how it works. Risk vs. reward is a fundamental design principle of EVE. If you want the lower risk of highsec you get the lower reward as well. Or you can choose to take on greater risks to potentially earn greater rewards. There is nothing forcing you to play with the self-imposed limitation of not leaving highsec.

Alternatively, you can have total equality of income in highsec at the cost of all of the advantages highsec has over other regions. After all, equality matters, right?

4 Likes

Nope highsec has concord and is equal to null. Try again

Clearly you do not understand the concept of “equal”. You don’t want equality, you want special privileges for yourself and buffs to your personal farming methods.

5 Likes

Are you against equality?

Are you? Because everything you have posted here says you want inequality that benefits you personally, not true equality.

3 Likes