Let's go over the details on this 10 Milllion Isk Permit

Today over on the German forum there is a concern about this and after doing a quick search decided to point out to everyone that they don’t even own their own spaceships nor do they have the right to issue such permit.

Anyway it reads; “in high-sec and who wants to operate mining must buy for about 10 million ISK a permit. If you do not do that, you will be attacked in high-sec and “gank””

If there even was such a permit for what’s it worth, I invite those behind this permit hogwash to come forward and speak up.

1 Like

It’s a silly joke that some role playing players made up to take advantage of bad players. It’s not an actual CCP thing.

4 Likes

Thank you for commenting, the more pilots know that it is what it is the better I say.

1 Like

What year is this??

—Rip Van Gadget

3 Likes

OP. Please, just please… Close this and don’t feed the trolls. We have enough of this useless crap on forums. No need to satisfy rookie killers.

Don’t even try to drag me into discussion:
Screenshot_11

This is a player-driven game. The players make the rules.

All those rookies flying freighters, eh? The fact is that a lot less real newbies get ganked than you think, because they typically have nothing worth ganking. Even then, there’s nothing wrong with ganking a newbie and teaching him how the game works, newbies aren’t children, no matter how much you want to make that association.

7 Likes

There is something wrong in butchering pigs one jump outside rookie system just for fun. Or killing one day old ventures that aren’t even on belt just because they are easiest target.
This is really learning someone something. How uninstall game only because toxic organisation full of trolls fails to follow own rules.

I have nothing wrong to code as design. but this alliance is not even near to respecting own code.

2 Likes

It is always good thing to kick the hornets nest and run.

1 Like

I dont see the problem

Grammar is a little wonky but it checks out.

Hello sir, the constitution of New Halaima grants agents of the New Order the right to determine who does and does not have the privilege to mine within the high security zone. This high security zone is protected by the agents of the New Order, who are sworn to defend the legal miners against criminals who try to steal the ore.

8 Likes

I don’t understand what it is exactly that you’re asking. You’re wondering whether this is a CCP thing? What does “having the right to issue such a permit” mean?

As long as they adhere to the ToS/EULA, they have “the right” to do anything they want, be it requiring miners to purchase a permit, gank them indiscriminately regardless, or whatever it is that they want to do with their spaceships…

7 Likes

So you have records of CODE. Mining ships being ganked?

Id love to see those

1 Like

What do you think their own code is?

It doesnt seem like youve read it.

I read it.

“You can trash 10 mils for nothing because if we think you are afk or bot we can do anything with you. So we don’t care and shoot at easiest targets”. Elite PvP they say…

So, back to OP question: Permit’s are worth nothing.

2 Likes

That’s right, if you are AFK or bot - we will shoot you. That’s why everybody who isn’t an AFK bot aspirant supports what we do. It’s a community service.

6 Likes

So, no, you havent read it.

You should probably do that first before investigating a protocol breach.

Also, 10m is change, why you angery?

4 Likes

If iirc: after James 315 was democratically elected leader of high-sec, he assigned CODE agents the task of policing high sec. So if you think about it, WE gave agents the right to issue permits.

9 Likes

That’s right, the miners voted to create the New Order Mining Authority, with oversight to ensure that all miners pay a fair and equitable tax to support our civilization.

4 Likes

Forced RP on other players is considered powergaming.

1 Like