Bear with me

@Dyver_Phycad That was my point man, when machines are too good at it, they cannot pass like humans. EVE is too friendly to machines, to the point it’s too costly to have anti botting, thanks for point that out, I thought it was implicit in my line of thought.

Which lead to ALPHAS cannot go red. CCP finally understood they not gonna win, wise decision, BUT it also means we reporting alphas multiboxing was true and CCP did jack about it. Like always the client is always mistreated around here. Wise decision nonetheless, just waaaaay late.

The bad:
Bragging about NPCs killing players? WHAT? That’s your sandbox advertising? While you devs make the most idiotic OP cheating NPCs? You not only are bad at AI design, you brag about it? Damn.

Last, “terrain advantage”? Seriously? Did you ask ChatGPT to write it? One cannot gain terrain advantage without terrain.

Closing thoughts:
Bottom line, I liked it, but I don’t have my resources anymore and I’m not gonna farm omega and without local prices I refuse to afford it.

I hope new navy stuff is good, I did not check it.

GG CCP, I bet you wouldn’t and you did, I lost. Way to go yet.

Bottom line: you angry? punch the wall, don’t biomass. :joy:

o7

cheezburger

No, there are other explanations, like the one CCP themselves provided in the devblog:

To avoid players attempting to work around these new rules using Alpha clones, we are preemptively removing the ability for Alpha clones to disable safety

1 Like

Please post a link to the post you @mention me for.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

1 Like