C&P Meme Library

Now you speak for Mortlake? (his thread his rulz ) Have one of his memes from this thread…

1 Like

Going by your mems, the buthurt is real. It’s seriously really close to all the miner tears we get just in picture form and the tryhard but obvious attempt to hide true deep rooted buthurt with “humor”.

1 Like

Except humor is actually funny :joy:

Which doesn’t apply to anything Nitshie posts :sweat_smile:

1 Like

By your standards, a guy who sets up his own off site web page, must be damaged goods then?!
Send the organ grinder - Jimmy, my luv.:heart:

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

(edit: Dom, just because I have given ‘1/2 potato’ a pass don’t think you can take liberties):wink:

1 Like

Minerbumping is absolute world class comedy. Well a lot of it also because of all you ag clowns who serve as content. :rofl:

I still rember when you gave all that money to Tora and thought he would stop us from ganking. Meanwhile we had an agreement with him to let them whore on CONCORD killmails so it looks like they do something and you send more money over :rofl: . Classic ag :rofl: .

I can kinda understand that you are buthurt since, but maybe you shoult try some time to get over it and move on. :rofl:

1 Like

going to post a meme? or will I find the meme where Tora spanked your bottom like a errant child?

(edit: will ask Tora to post it, classic meme, you can relive the memory)

1 Like

I’m starting to think that you’re a meme

Everyone literally laughs at anything you say :joy:

2 Likes

Dom, Dom, Dommy,

one minute you say i’m not funny and the tears flow.

Next minute i’m funny and the the tears flow.

You just don’t know when you are coming or going!?!

another tissue dear?

1 Like

Show us

1 Like

and…

This one’s gone on long enough.

Closed.

4 Likes