JihadSwarm Declares WAR on Molea

The Sheikh has decreed, that the Jihadswarm will henceforth be at WAR with Molea. All funerals are hereby cancelled without further notice, all corpses will be freed. I doubt any of the ‘tenants’ had the opportunity to state their beliefs before they were dragged into this prison. It is my duty as Grand Sorceress of the 24th JihadSwarm to enforce the moral standards of the one true God, @James_315

I speak for the trees!

5 Likes

FIFY…

1 Like

med_1410884178_image

3 Likes

Offensive troll thread posted. Post your Roleplay crap in the correct forum where it’s tolerated.

By the way, this is CCP’s game and they have designated the system of Molea as Eve’s Graveyard.

Tribute to the Fallen

And lastly…

INB4 :lock:

4 Likes

:fire:BURN MOLEA :fire:
:fire: :fire: :fire:

And worry not, just like the existing POS, cans dropped within 200km of the site will not despawn - although they may still be destroyed or looted.

:laughing: :upside_down_face: :blush:

IM COMING FOR YOUR CANS <== NOT ROLEPLAYING

:wink: :kissing_heart: :wink:

4 Likes

For the reason that Molea is there, it shows what a piece of s**t you really are then. Here is hoping Karma catches up with you.

7 Likes

:red_circle:

I know what you mean but still: Karma is in bed with CODE.

Have your parents not teached your some respect?

4 Likes

Right, not Roleplaying…

Take your trolling somewhere else.

3 Likes

There’s limits to how much of a moron you can be in a game, really there are.

7 Likes

I’m not surprised at all. Harassing and humiliating the weaker players/new players is the greatest achievement of gankers. So now they target space graveyard, where they want to make a mess and prove to themselves how unstoppable they are, to enlarge their e-penises.

Decency? Respect for the memorial site? Those terms are unknown to gankers. I’m used to the fact that the most vile and shameful behavior is their trademark. And other normal players in this game also should.

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure CODE bangs Karma on the floor.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure Goons destroyed the graveyard many years ago and this is a replacement so there is precedent for it being destroyed

6 Likes

I can’t think of anything more beautiful in gaming than a group of players seeking to burn a monument and various players from all walks of eve coming together to defend it.

7 Likes

We will just have to see if anybody cares enough to do anything but whine about it.

9 Likes

Fun… Is the graveyard for player corpses only or are they the corpses of players who die in real life?

Oh well, James never posted on the forums, nor did he declare war against a system… Let’s see how princess leads CODE, for better or worse,

1 Like

Sometimes I’m not certain if people are intentionally asshats for the sake of trying to do the ol “lol I trol u, I was only pretending to be retarded” approach or if folk really are as stupid as they present themselves to be.

I’m just gonna say both and keep a swedish disposition on things.

2 Likes

Indeed, CCP even reported on it. This is simply history repeating itself, as are the outbursts of dismay from the self righteous, pompous and humour impaired.

While it may seem offensive to some it’s inline with the lore of capsuleers being heartless bastards who care not for death.

8 Likes

Read the dev blog - the whole point of the thing is players wanted to do something in-game for real people who they would never see operating those characters in-game, ever again.

1 Like