Molea solar system Cemetery

About two weeks ago I visited that strange place when scanned some ships there searching for POS destroyed sites, where huge amount of containers stay in space for years…

Not fully understanding what’s the hack is this I scooped some containers some of which I also’ve seen an owners of.

When I translated it’s names I realized I done something wrong and tried to return such containers to owners (at least ones I knew exactly).
Besides someone answers and I’ve returned their containers to them via contracts I still had some feeling I have to return all others ones to their places where I took it.

But before doing it I tried to understand how it does not dissappear a years there (for me to place them @the right place while returning for them not to dissappear).
I even asked a eve-support to help me understand that, but all they knew and got me is that old link:

where told that containers not dissappears there because of some different physics near POS placed there.

However now there’s no any POSes and I still have no idea will it dissappear or not today when I will release them there again.

Sure - they all will be owned by me that way but you are free to scoop it and that way change back container ownership to you (if you’re initial owner that would be right thing to do).

According to I don’t know “the right place” to place it for them do not dissappear I will just place it near “RIP Mustaka We all miss you ugly” container that I returned to it’s owner some days ago and he returned (I hope so) it to the place where it won’t dissappear.

But still - if you know physics of that strange place and reason why containers there does not dissappear (tell me!) and if I choose a place for such physics non-disappearing behaviour appication not right - feel free to move containers to the right place - only goal is for they won’t disappear after their ‘despawn’ time.

So, I’ve releasing now there 19 containers, named:

RIP Kira Norr - May you find peace amongst the stars
я люблю тебя Alexei
Felyx Ravencroft - You will be missed!
向抗击新冠肺炎的一线工作者致敬。向逝者默哀
向抗击新冠肺炎的一线工作者致敬。向逝者默哀
向抗击新冠肺炎的一线工作者致敬。向逝者默哀
向抗击新冠肺炎的一线工作者致敬。向逝者默哀
RIP Stephen Hawking. Humanity Has lost a Legend.
RIP “Sandi” 1954-2015 Miss you Mum
R.I.P Chelsea, you were a phenomenal cat, I will never stop missing you. July 1997-December 8th 2018
In Memory of Tommy - Miss You So Much Dad <3 Mikey 2018-11-19
In Loving Memory of Simetry (Arti). Nina is in the box, just for you my friend. Rest Easy.
Here Lies James Parker (GDAD) Died 01-Dec-2019 RIP
Here lies Helena Sofia Moura Alves, 3/27/18. You are loved, even if you couldn’t see it.
Here Lies Felyx Ravencroft-RIP
für mein geliebtes Lumpi. Wedle freudig und in Frieden!
For those who have gone before: Sharon, James, and Deborah. I love you.
For Amador - You made me who I am
Aron “Nog” Eisenberg 1969-2019 “if I get lost, I’ll follow the ship in front.”

and one shuttle named:
纪念狗腿子游侠——RIP

If someone ‘lost’ them from their sight about two weeks ago - that is already there. Just help it not to disappear.

1 Like

wow, at least your trying to do the right thing after wards…

but really, grave robber…you should just biomass that account for what you did when its all complete.

That place is sacred for those ppl remembering other players that are gone in RL.

1 Like

1 Like

Putting them back is the right play here.

Cans don’t despawn there because CCP turned the normal timer off some time after people started making it a cemetery.

3 Likes

1 - Why don’t you let CCP handle why the cans don’t disappear? They’ve been doing just fine with that for a long time without your special input on the matter.

2 -

WHY DID YOU MESS WITH THOSE MEMORIAL CANS IN THE FIRST PLACE! ARE YOU STUPID?! DIDN’T YOU STOP FOR ONE SECOND AND THINK “HMM - ALL THESE CANS ARE IN A BIG GROUP ALL TOGETHER AND ARE NAMED THINGS IN VARIOUS LANGUAGES THAT INDICATE THEY MIGHT BE PART OF SOME KIND OF MEMORIAL OR SOMETHING…I DON’T KNOW WHAT THAT IS BUT MAYBE I’LL LEAVE IT ALONE AND LOOK UP WHAT IT MIGHT BE”? >:(

I think it is safe to say that OP is a dead capsuleer, probably every major alliance and many corps added him to their KOS (Kill On Sight) list… can’t say unwarranted either.

:facepalm:

Btw is this on reddit yet? :thinking:

At-least you realised your mistake.

The original reason behind that system I believe from memory is that there was a ‘bug’ in the code that prevented cans from expiring when around a POS. So it was from the mass of capsuleers that created that place.

I am sure if the cars are re-placed, the original owners will not mind who’s name is on the owners information, as long as the cans themselves are there. To serve as memory to their capsuleer friends.

1 Like

Sandbox.

Go and thief some containers. Get a player corp riled up. Blame it on their enemies. Massive war ensues to add to the history books.

That’s EVE and I’m fine with it.

I was under the impression that CCP has/had plans for a large statue to be erected there utalyzing a cyno in reference to the now traditional poem that begins “Eyes foward…” used at memorial postings for a rl fallen player.

Hope that project didn’t get sidetracked.

@CCP_Aurora
@CCP_Convict

3 Likes

Anything and everything goes INGAME. Molea Cemetary is one of the few intersections of EvE and RL. It would be like wanting to jam a memorial cyno light-up because “lol, sandbox”.

Congrats @Foggy_Bernstein , you are the lucky reciepient of my first forum flag. Maybe the isd will redact your silliness and save you from embarrassing yourself .

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a monument that CCP was suppose to place there. It was showcased almost a year ago in Berlin during the Eve 2019 Invasion World Tour.

I couldn’t find the actual CCP vid but this youtube review has a small segment about it.

If CCP didn’t want it messed with, dude couldn’t have scooped the containers.

1 Like

I think the fact that people could but do not is part of the site’s significance.

1 Like

That model wth texture is in the game files, released. The only thing that is needed is CCP placing it in the game world for everyone to see.

Maybe they forgot about it. :psyccp:

1 Like

CCP mentioned onstream a couple of days ago that the memorial should finally be going into the site “soon”, which is nice to hear

3 Likes

I think I frazzled them out with my two weeks support ticket updated regularly about that issue I posted here.
Anyway (if that will be implemented) I will :handshake: CCP.
But still I’ll just tell: :call_me_hand: when (and if) it will be implemented.

Dear!
It does not upset me. Just in view of many capsuleers (little perverted) logic I meet all the time I answered you (possibly) alittle rude manner. Don’t take on your own account )
Just there’s no any sense to justify (CCP?) negligence with such pleasant assumptions as you do.
RL ‘example’ I provided you is rude enough to make you understand why such beautiful assumptions as yours have no any relation to situation we have here with that strange site called by many (old, and I’m new here) capsuleers a ‘Molea cemetery’.

Do you know how many times I told CCP that ‘frozen corps in space’ is not good for people’s morale. Know what they answered? (In short): EVE is dark game - you have no morale here.
So… What you telling about - is not about EVE (at least from side of view of CCP).

Yep, you right. But if CCP things 'frozen corpses flying around - is OK for the game… don’t you think they think destroying a cemetery is good thing too. Here good to read (again) that one:

CCP makes money on war between people’s morale and it’s absense. your tries to give it some meaning are worthless.

For example - I don’t kill anyone (neither capsuleers nor NCP), but still being killed. Is it fair? No. Does it make CCP worry? Still no.

First mistake - who knows it’s exists? Did you know that before that post? I knew that right after I scooped a containers from some strange site in space.

You right. It is. But “Who knows?” and “How can anyone know?” about it’s there?

Exactly! And there’s no any marker or monument! That’s what I’m trying to tell all the post

Yep, you right. it would be. if there would be ANY sign telling a newbie what the heck is this.

Absolutely agree to your opinion )

There are many more search results…it wasn’t difficult… The first one up there was on the game launcher near end of last month…

Removed some off topic posts. Don’t do it again. Only warning.

1 Like