C2 WH Corp looking to expand - PVP/Indy/Explore (Also, this is really just a diary about girls and stuff I update to ensure it isn't just the word "BUMP")

She’s probably just intimidated by the whole you being an 11 thing!
Also I’m looking for a corp, but I’m pretty much a total noob…

I thank you for your assessment of the situation and I had genuinely not considered that might be the issue but it is all so clear now.
Feel free to PM SSjGhost in game and we can talk o7

In other news, I had to have a break from Tinder… my sponsor thinks I’m going through a bad period of being off-form… :frowning:

Well, another day and finally posted in Reddit… which remains to be seen as to whether or not that is a good thing!

Much the same: https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/7ks7gy/c2_wh_corp_recruiting/

Also… no joy on the Tinder front which if I am honest, is a shock. I actually think I need to have a chat with them as the app seems to be broken? I’m not getting any matches and nobody replies? Maybe the servers are down…

Anyway, recruitment still open and Ill be back with a new way to tell a story without just posting “bump”.

FDo7

You wont “Adam and Eve” it! She responded!
…OK… so it wasn’t the “Hey Ghost (not sure why she would call me ‘Ghost’ but hey…), REALLY sorry for taking the absolutely unacceptable time of a few days to respond to you and on reflection, I should consider myself the ‘luckiest girl alive’ to have a desperate guy, a few months out of a previous relationship baying for my attention. When can we meet?” response I had hoped but it wasn’t bad.

I think she was talking in code as she said she doesn’t use the app often but managed to end the message with a cheeky kiss and wink… although I could be reading too much into it…

Wait! No! It was code! I think she was telling me recruitment is still open!
(Actual story above is true… just trying to work it into my “bump” post)

In case you all cared… I’ve decided to “play it cool” by not responding.
Will probably give it another day then “smooth” my way back in by replying with some witty retort neither of us give a ■■■■ about because everyone knows what Tinder is about.

Anyway, recruitment still open… much like my desperate heart… looking for lov… well…I don’t want to say “love” but…

Well, the “Bump” story might take a bit of a back seat over the next few days… you know… what with it being Jebus’s Birthday and all but I haven’t bothered to reply to that girl… I’ve decided… “The B Train has left the station baby!” but also, I just can’t be arsed.

Further, I am going to Dorset later today (for all those not in the UK, think “The Shire”) for some crazy drinking games with mates so hopefully I wont even be in a fit state to text her!

…and of course, during this festive period we should all stop and think about those less fortunate than ourselves. There are those that are homeless, forced to wonder New Eden’s star clusters without a Corp…

WELL GUESS WHAT!?

Yes - Recruitment still open and Merry Christmas!

FDo7

Not sure if editing the main post and updating a reply constitutes posting twice in 24 hours but sod it, I’m normally pretty good and this is a first offense if that is the case.

As usual, Ill provide a daily update of my (lack of) love life to ensure the reply doesn’t consist solely of the word “bump”, finishing with my obligatory “FDo7”, “Recruitment is open” and general wish of wellness (if that’s a thing).

So, a few of us are at a bar the other night and a friend we haven’t seen for ages is back for Christmas. He says he will meet us but is bringing along a female friend (he is married so instantly I am interest as they can’t be an item) aaaaaand… her Dad.
Yes. He brought along a female friend and her Dad… :face_with_raised_eyebrow::neutral_face:

In any case, the female friend turned out to be a bit of a cutie and actually seemed pretty sound (the hot ones are normally crazy so I was pretty excited about this fact!) so, I do my usual… sit there and do nothing.

Following the meetup, my friend asks if I am single to which I obviously reply with “yes”…given that is normally the case.

Anyway, I asked for her number and at time of going to print… nothing yet. She also lives in Madrid so I have no idea why I even bothered but hey… God loves a trier.

Recruitment is open… much like most of my evenings if any prospective singletons are interested… but mostly recruitment is open.

First day back at work today… Started the day with all the enthusiasm in the world and it took approximately 3 hours for me to stop giving a s**t. Oh well, can’t say I didn’t try!

Spanish girl is a no-go I reckon… partly because she lives in Spain but mostly because I don’t have her number! LOL!

I am also going to attempt Dry-January which, coming form someone that has drunk practically every day since the lat 90’s might be a bit of a challenge!

It mightbe interesting to see how pi**ed off I get having to come here every day and write about my life without the crutch… sorry… without the “aid” of alcohol… hmm.

Anyway, recruitment is still well and truly open!

o7

Wow! This dry January s*!t is some Grade-A Bulls*%t! But you don’t care about that.
Nor do you care about the fact I am buying a second monitor and 5:1 speaker system tomorrow :):):slight_smile:
Most importantly, you don’t care about the fact I made a complaint about my manager today… and I quote:
“If he wasn’t so pathetic about making immaterial edits to documents nobody cares about, people might actually like him! THAT’s what’s wrong with him!”
… Defo not getting sacked then.
No girls this week (LOL! Like there ever is… that stick around anyway!)

Recruitment, ofc, is still open.

Oh! Wait! Something you might care about… Our new Alliance Logo!

Personally I think it looks the nuts! But then I did suggest a woman’s body turning into branches and roots… Is anyone else spotting an obsession I may or may not have…

Hey. Haven’t played in a while but interested in getting back into the game. Used to play in wormhole mainly, so I have a lot of the pvp skills, mining and gas harvesting to at least be getting on with. Let me know!

Hey mate,

Sure, ping me a PM ingame (SSjGhost) and we can talk.

Best to let me know what it is you’re into and essentially want you want from joining the Corp.
I can then let you I know what were are about and see if it’s a good fit?

Look forward to hearing from you.

o7

Wow… well I don’t know if it’s the clarity of mind that comes with not drinking for a week (yes I went out with mates and drunk non-alcoholic beer!) or the fact I may have developed a 6th sense living in this hole but does anyone else think sites are getting easier?

I’m joking! Ive defo noticed they are now a LOT harder… and when I say harder I mean a lot more “Spiky” ones and f*%k all power ups!

Oh well, at least I can 1337 a site and not wast my Saturday I don’t know… living my life!

Recruitment still open o7 PM me for details :slight_smile:

Well, looks like it’s time to update the advert again.

Went shopping today to upgrade phone… pretty boring I know but got the Pixel II with the VR headset… and yes, the first thing I tried to do was what you are thinking.

The I left my £240 sunglasses in the shop only realised when I got home… so back I go and not only were they there, but the staff member that found them had tightened the screws so the lenses didn’t fall out anymore! What a LEGEND!

Recruitment still open.

Updated Tinder too… now my main profile picture is one of me in a suit after work instead of mashed off my face at a festival wearing rainbow eye-shadow and fairy wings… yeah.

EDIT: Oh… as nobody asked… go on then…

Well, thanks to my fancy new VR headset, I have decided I don’t need a GF…ahem…

Anyway,… hands up who likes work? No… me either! Feels like I’ve worked 6 months of the year already and then I have to come back and deal with this recruitment sh…enanagans.

In other news, some girl came up to me at work today as I am grabbing some sort of crap from the vending machine and says “Hi”. Obviously I say hi back… being ever the professional and she says… "oh, you’ve had a shave?"
Uhh… What!?
Never met the girl before! No idea who she is! Then she goes on talking about her Christmas and how she was smashed for most of it (a girl after my own heart!) and then the conversation just sort of… well, stopped… mainly because I was busy but still… WTF? A) Who opens with that? B) Why and how does she know this? and C) Naa… I don’t sh*t where I eat… rule one: Unless you’re going to marry them, stay away from girls at work. Not worth it.

Recruitment open b*tches!

FDo7
SSjGhost

1 Like

OK… I am not spamming but given my other post about site running… I had to post this… NEVER has this EVER happened to me!

Literally the only node I could access from the start! lol

Thank you for sharing as that made me laugh. If you could have simply looked down after she said the inital “oh, you’ve had a shave?” would have been totally classic. However girls like that usually have friends, ones that you don’t work with…see where I’m going with this? :hot_pepper:girl:

Have a good one and I like what you are doing in WH space, keep it up!

Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Hello again… another Friday night on “Dry January” obviously means I have nothing better than to visit the old recruitment page and post about more b*!lls&*t but today I actually have a little tale that ended up with a bit of fun…

So, I’m on the tube on the way home from work when a Corpmate pings SLACK informing us WINGSPAN are on the HS hole and he cant bring his transport ship in… or hauling ship… I don’t know… he’s a pretty successful market manipulator but I can’t be arsed with that cr4p… obviously being WDS, two of immediately respond saying we are on our way home and not to destroy them before we get back!

Don’t get me wrong, we love WDS… most of us came through there and met up in Vegas the last couple of years… even rented an Air B&B with most of their leadership… so we are tight… but KoS… obvs!

Anyway, that didn’t materialise as it turned out to be a single Strat who our Corpmate ended up talking to and they left.

So now there are two of us in the hole, myself and another member. We decide to leave it when “Splash”… “Splash”… “Splash”… 3 or 4 of them; Not WDS guys… some other Corp. I jump in a 'Fessor and they force us out :frowning:

So the two of us rep up and rush the hole managing to get back to our Citadel and reship… that’s when it gets fun.

We land on the holle and force them back through the HS. As there are only two of us we frop a bubble and warp back to change ships. We return to find the bubble gone and their smart-ass CEO commenting in local “Thanks for the bubble kill!”.

Now, I get smack talk but when it’s to brag about shooting a poor defensless bubble when the 5 of them couldn’t even stop two of us rushing the hole irked me.

They PM my mate and ask for an honor-brawl. This is after they smacked and brought more members to a two man fight… so I tell them to eat a bag of d1ck5 (being responsible for recruitment means I have to be nice most of the time so I enjoy the chance to vent at some pre-pubescent scrublords).

Then they jump back with 6 or so guys in Caracals and T3Cs against me in my sexy baby Damnation and my mate in his equally blingy Leigon… we force them back out.

This happens a number of times and we are now at 4v9… I think one of our guys actually lost a ship (SCRUB!) over the next 20 mins or so including one particular engagement they bring 3 Loki’s, 4 Tengu’s, a Caracal and a Rook… we force them back out.

They then mention that “this is pointless” and “would we like to just stop?” (this was in a convo to my mate).
He tells me and I ask for an apology for the smack talk. They apologise and I tell them I’d still rather fight them so “No, we wont be leaving”.

They get cocky and try to burn down a Mega with their Rook (LOL) which ends exactly as you would imagine and we blapped it. We then forced 7 (I think) T3Cs back to HS as well as whatever else they had.

Finally, numbers and mass were against us when the waroped in 3 (followed by a 4th) remote repping Nestor’s to support their T3Cs… and the hole went crit… we had to bail (I was in a 2B Ship!).

And that was my journey home… fun times…

Oh, and recruitment is still open :slight_smile:
Happy weekend peeps o7

Thanks man and glad you like the posts…

I actually read the conditions of posting here and it said you weren’t allowed to simply post “BUMP” or some other 1-word post to bump the topic… I also figured every recruitment post is the same bllsit template posted by recruiters (much like your ad in MY thread you cheeky little b45t4rd! :wink: ) and they expect people to be interested… (which does work if you have reputation… but we don’t… not a good one anyway! :slight_smile:) so I decided to just tell people about my days… I actually think people like it though as I’ve had a number of messages saying so! LOL Strange…

Anyway, FD mate o7

1 Like

Hey :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:
I am returning player I have 60 mil sp, I am based around jita and I am looking for a corp where I can get back to the game,I have never been inside a wormhole nor did any PvP, are you willing to help me out?

Yep, I frequently use ‘Bump’ with a personal comment added in order to follow the protocol. I wish they would install a Bump button for creators of the actual Recruitment Post. Even if its exclusive to the actual creator only for that thread. But what do I know? :man_shrugging: