C2 WH Corp looking to expand - PVP/Indy/Explore (Also, this is really just a diary about girls and stuff I update to ensure it isn't just the word "BUMP")

Well thank you very much kind Sir *doffs cap

Perhaps you would be interested in hearing some of these stories first hand and get an application into Corp?

If not, then tune in [inset day I am not seeing Captain "WTF IS THIS GIRL FOR REAL!?] to see what other wacky adventures I get up to then!

Also, Sat night; Op Success (with bonus “All You Can Eat” Sunday mission also completed) :wink:

o7

Bump!

I’m back ladies!

Well, ok, not entirely back but it’s been a while, I have recovered form my PI burnout and a few people have been mailing me recently about this being a good recruitment thread so I thought I’d update… and obvs there have been developments with the ladies.

So, I think last time I was talking about this amazing girl that I wasn’t originally keen on but she turned out to be awesome… well she wasn’t.
Don’t get me wrong, she was smoking. Amazing body and bum and 5’3" so pretty sweet.
Turns out she was a kn0b so that ended.

The next day I matched with some French girl and she was pretty hot so thought I’d meet up with her mid week.
Well, turns out I couldn’t be arsed to meet on Wed so made an excuse about having to work away for to interview people as part of an investigation and agree to meet up the following Wednesday.

Guess what f*cking happened!?
I had to go to work in the exact city I used as an excuse the following Wednesday to interview people as part of an investigation. Not even joking. You couldn’t make this up.

So I apologise again and we arrange to meet up the next weekend.

Then we spend every day chatting for hours at a time (call and facetime) and getting along really well.
Then she starts sending me pictures of her at work… pole dancing (instructor).
Then she tells me she’s French… and from a noble bloodline who had people executed during the revolution for knowing the King.
Then a load more MENTAL ■■■■ goes on and we met for the first time to go away for the weekend to a seaside town…
She also lives in a f*cking beautiful flat in are crazy nice area…

This is mental… seriously.

Recruitment open but Ill keep this updated… this is crazy.

MY FAVORITE RECRUITMENT THREAD EVER!!!

1 Like

Lets give this another bump! We are still recruiting and growing. Ghost is still hounding about but the rest of us are hard at work. Plenty of pew to be had with daily fleets running and our industrialist are pumping out ships for us to lose. Come join us!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.