I found a fit on eve workbench for c3/c4 Gnosis fit. Clearing data/relic sites. I am wondering if it is actually viable. I already have two hulls. so i would like to use them if possible. If not does anyone have a fit 50-75 mill alpha friendly that would be nice.
I’m an explorer not really experienced with pve so I would be ok with spending a bit more to have a more fool proof ship.
Thanks
Fit
https://www.eveworkbench.com/fitting/gnosis/cecd084d-33d1-4ece-6f0b-08db12c77f3f
[Gnosis, ALPHA C3/C4 Gnosis]
1600mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates
800mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates
Reactive Armor Hardener
Damage Control II
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II
Phased Scoped Target Painter
Stasis Webifier II
F-90 Compact Sensor Booster
Astro-Inertial Compact Missile Guidance Computer
10MN Afterburner I
Medium Cap Battery II
‘Arbalest’ Heavy Missile Launcher
‘Arbalest’ Heavy Missile Launcher
‘Arbalest’ Heavy Missile Launcher
‘Arbalest’ Heavy Missile Launcher
‘Arbalest’ Heavy Missile Launcher
Medium Trimark Armor Pump I
Medium Trimark Armor Pump I
Medium Trimark Armor Pump I
Mjolnir Heavy Missile x5000
Targeting Range Script x1
Scan Resolution Script x1
Missile Range Script x1
Missile Precision Script x1