[C6 & C5] Hard Knocks Citizens Wormhole Rental and Sale Service

My name is Sicarious Omnipole, head of the Hard Knocks Wormhole Sale & Rental Team.

Hard Knocks Citizens is the most active and experienced wormhole alliance currently operating. The goal of this service is to populate wormhole space by offering solo players or small groups the opportunity to generate large sums of ISK for little effort with all of the logistics and set-up carried out for you by the wider sales & rental team.

We are proud to be the only entity offering C6 sales and rentals. We currently have a variety of C5 & C6 wormholes with good effects available for you to buy or rent, with the option to purchase addtional extras such as eviction protection or dedicated 1-to-1 coaching to help maximise your profits (8b+ per hour!)

If this is of interest, please message on me discord:wowfabgroovy, or join our Sales and Rental Community Discord

Bump!

bump!

had number of conversations with Sicarious_Omnipole about renting wh hole i have all screen shot ect if needed but hardknocks do not do rental they will take your isk and fly u thought wh and kill u they are pure scammers i will be reporting u and the alliance as a hole

1 Like

This is a scam.

bump!

I’ve used this service to secure a C6 for myself (with dreads and krab coaching) and I made more than my money’s worth in a really short time. C6 site spawn rates are insane!

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. The pesky Russian will run with your ISK.

scammmmmmers

these are always scams its well knownm why is CCP allowing this to be posted on public forums? @ISD_Villard @ISD_Hazard