Caldari Navy standings required

Missions runners

If you are doing Level 4 missions and you have most social skills trained to level 5 then please can you fleet up with me so I can boost my Caldari faction and Caldari Navy corp standings quickly.

Isk will be paid.

Please mail me in game, or add me to the buddylist in game. I am online for a few hours most evenings.

Lantea

1 Like

Caldari_Citizen_662451456 has been a bad, bad boy.

–Amused Gadget

Not I though

1 Like

There are faster ways to boost your standing with CNavy. Send me 1bil isk and I will show you how in a pm.:heart_eyes:

I suggest blitzing lv3s in suroken, 3x CN lv3 agents in one station and a CN storyline agent in the next system so you gain corp standing very quickly.

Someone else can grind you CN standings, but they can’t grind you Caldari Faction standing. You have to have your own missions for that.

2 Likes

With high Faction standing, you can access all Agents in all Corps within that specific Faction. Research Agents are an exception to that rule since they require both Corp and Faction standing for access.

To quickly gain Faction standing, I suggest training up Social and Connections skills first and then run missions for Data Center Agents. Tags for those missions can be bought from Regional Markets and to find the best price available just check various Trade Hubs.

Doing that won’t take very long at all to gain high standing.

1 Like

Stahp cutting into my business model boys!! Back off!! Or Ill sic Gadget on you!!:imp:

2 Likes

Thank you for this DeMichael.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.