Looking for help grinding Amarr standings

Hello, I’m looking for someone with access to Amarr Navy L4s, I need to grind standings and doing L2s is incredibly tedious. I’ll return all ISK I get from bounties. I’d be flying a Nightmare.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi,

Since you want to access level 4 Agents in Amarr Navy Corporation, you’ll need to have +5.00 standing with either the Faction or the Corporation.

I suggest building up the Faction standing. With high Faction standings, all Agents in all Corporations within that Faction are available for access. When using Corporation standing to access high level Agents, the Faction needs to be above -2.00 standing.

Before running missions, best to train up Social and Connections skills. Social skill increases the amount of standing gained for completing missions and Connections skill increases your current amount of positive standing. If you have negative standings, Diplomacy skill will lower that amount and raise them closer to neutral / positive standing. To safely travel in negative Faction space without being attacked by NPC’s, the Faction needs to be above -5.00 standing.

To quickly gain Faction standing, I suggest running missions for Event Agents, specifically Data Center Agents. Since you want to access level 4 Amarr Navy Agents, there happens to be 3 Data Center level 1 Agents in that Corporation available for access.

Demi Lazerus = Level 1, Required standing n/a
Corporation = Amarr Navy
Faction = Amarr Empire
Location = Polfaly System (Data Center Beacon)
Mission Objective = 3 Blood Copper Tag’s
Reward = 2.86% Corporation and 1.0% Faction standing boost.

Nikmar Jyran = Level 1, Required standing n/a
Corporation = Amarr Navy
Faction = Amarr Empire
Location = Kudi System (Data Center Beacon)
Mission Objective = 3 Sansha Copper Tag’s

Taspar Zolankor = Level 1, Required standing n/a
Corporation = Amarr Navy
Faction = Amarr Empire
Location = Ferira System (Data Center Beacon)
Mission Objective = 3 Sansha Copper Tag’s

With Social and Connections skills trained up, completing those Agents should get you access to regular level 4 Amarr Navy Agents. If needed, you can complete more Data Center Agents to increase Faction standing for access. The easiest way to complete Data Center missions is to just buy the required amount of Tag’s from the Market if you don’t already have them in your assets.

Check out ‘The Plan’ for more information on repairing or boosting Faction standings.

Good luck and may you have much success.

DMC

2 Likes

please note that when doing missions, often the agent rewards are worth much more than the bounties.

I just did a “intercept the saboteurs”. bounty 3M3. reward 1M2. LP I think it’s 3000 which translates into 6.6M isk. loot is crap, around 2M. total LP is more than all income.

so basically if someone uses his time to share his reward with you, you must pay him much more than you will get rewarded. In that case, you’d get 600k rewards from agent but should reimburse 3.3M+600k ~=4M isk to the pilot running the missions.

And that’s if there is no burner, as those are worth ~20-30M worth in LP and only ~4M in isk reward. so you’d get 2M isk but should reimburse 10-15M . if you run with me, you should even reimburse more because I net my lp much more (I have a toon to place SO and make a substantial better margin).

That’s why you SHOULD pay people to run L4s for you.

Thank you.

1 Like

Not interested, thank you.

1 Like

The fastest way to boost standings is with level 3 missions - level 4’s are more about income than standing.

1 Like