The Emperor's not amused or impressed

Need some advice, I have been running combat missions in Amarr space (multiple missions at the same time), yet I cannot seem to break the 4.65 rating to reach lvl 4 missions and my ratings haven’t risen above that, what’s going on?

1 Like

What is the 4.65 standing with- the Agent, the corporation, or Faction?

Your Agent and corp standing will increase with every mission you complete, but your faction standing will only increase with completed Storyline missions.

Also, don’t know your clone status, but if you are an Alpha, be aware that you cannot run L4s. If you’re Omega, then you’re good to go once you get the standing.

2 Likes

Yeah only 1 story mission so far that 4.65 is with the agent and the faction I believe is 3.75, nope omega.

1 Like

Cool. OK, so standings are “complex” (to say the least). Here’s generally how it works though.

Faction standing will get you into missions of a given level for all corps and agents that belong to that faction.

Corp standing will get you access to all agents of that corp at a certain level.

Agent standings will, well, mostly make sure that you haven’t pissed off that agent by declining too many of their missions.

Faction standing is hard to manage due to the limited ways that you can gain it and by balancing Derived Standing issues (you gain with one while you lose with their enemies)- something that can really bite you if you’re not careful.

So, short answer is that you will be grinding up standings with the corp that you have been running for, and you will have access to all of their agents - keep going with them and you will be able to do L4s for them. You can look in your character sheet to see where you are sitting at the moment and you can use the freshly revived Agent Finder in the Agency to see where and how many L4 agents they have.

2 Likes

Google “eve faction standings repair plan”. It works wonders.

2 Likes

Storyline missions only come available after you complete sixteen agent mission of an Amarr npc corp.

Epic arc missions will help also.

1 Like

Would you know where the Cosmo missions system for Amarr would be?

1 Like

No at the moment but eve wiki lists the agents and where they are, as well as the mission/s they give you.

1 Like

Thanks.

2 Likes

Google ‘faction standings repair plan’…

1 Like

Thanks for the reference.

@zazzmatazz_Xu Here’s a link to ‘The Plan’. It lists multiple options to quickly repair and or boost Faction standings.

As for your immediate situation, make sure you have Connections skill trained up. That will increase your effective standing and could possibly get you above the +5.00 mark for access to level 4 agents.

And make sure you have Social skill trained up as well. That will increase the amount of standing gained from completing mission.

I suggest training up all of the skills in the Social group, Negotiation skill to increase ISK reward, Fast Talk skill to increase Security Status gain and the Agent Division ‘Connections’ skills (Security, Mining, Distribution) to increase Loyalty Points gain.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.