[CalMil FW] United Caldari Navy is Recruiting

Great corp to fly with, absolutely wonderful community–one of the hardest things to find in EVE. Very sociable bunch, incredibly enjoyable for PVP whether you want to do Solo, Small Gang, or fleet ops, and incredibly active. There is always content (usually VIllore Accords), and it’s not bad on the profit margins to boot–they can’t blow up your LP. Until you make it into ships. Don’t fly what you can’t afford to lose, though!

bump!

Hey, at EVE midnight tomorrow (00:00), any new FacWar member can attend my Intro to FacWar class, because that’s a thing we do, because brining new, enthusiastic players into the game is valuable and good! But they need some help scaling the learning cliff of this game. So if you want to know more, JOIN OUR DISCORD! and Attend tomorrow!

If you’re seeing this in the future, feel free to inquire about when the next class is!

The frogs are against the wall. JOIN US AND WE WILL CLAIM VICTORY AGAINST THE GALLENTE!

Four systems in one night, nearly bagged a fifth.

GalMil really has to step up their game.

GalMil getting steamrolled!!

bump for the best FW Corp!

Bump for any newbros looking to get more into PVP and learn the ropes of flying ships, fighting, and not dying pointlessly.

We are taking nennamaila!

Make no mistake, JOIN UCN Now!

We are the best the CalMil has to offer!

Hey, really want to say that we’re working hard on making training plans for folks who are relatively new to the game, or new to PvP or fleet actions. Very active in making sure people can be an asset to themselves and others by building teamwork and trust. Apply today!

bump! for the best corp in FW!

If anyone wants to be tested in the fires of war, now is the time!

Want constant content for hours on end? Join now!

Enjoy shooting @Julianus_Soter and GMVA? GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!

BUMPING HIGHER

1 Like

Hey, in spite of a hard fought battle against the combined forces of GalMil and way more pirates than I care to count, we are still kicking, and still taking the fight into LowSec. If anyone really, really wants to get hours and hours of PvP content, we have so much for y’all!

Literally the best in FW!

1 Like

I have been in quite a few corps, this one is by far the best! Great fun, great guys!

Still producing tons and tons of great PVP content!

Best corp in the game for sure!