[CalMil FW] United Caldari Navy is Recruiting

Ok thanks.

Here is a heat map that shows we get kills in all tz’s. But you can see the ones we are most active in. If I’m in game start a convo and I’ll get you in fleet and you can fly with us to see if you like it. United Caldari Navy | Corporation | zKillboard

Great. I assume those are Eve times. Not very good at combat. I’m currently running L2 security missions in my Cormorant, but would like to do FW again. Signed up to the discord channel, hopefully get some time tonight to meet up with you all. Do I need to sign up for FW first, or will joining UCN automatically move me to FW?

You need to join Militia first. Then apply to United Caldari Navy. As a long time player I can’t emphasize enough how you learn more about eve by flying with good pilots than all the tutorials combined. There is a lot of fun individual decision making. As a corp we are very interested in bringing up new talent.

Caldari is almost taking over the entirety of low sec. Join the fun.

That’s not really possible as there are no Caldari FW sites in Amarr or Minmatar systems.

I stand corrected. The Caldarri/Gallente fw sandbox. We’re having great content over fighting for these systems.

Gal/caldari is typically more spicy, and active than the min/amar.

I’m hoping the fw changes will allow people to join FW without having to drop ones current corp. If it does happen, I’m hopping right into the Cal mil

If you wanna join us, more than welcome! :slight_smile:

Wanna join fights like this? Only calmil alliance (and alliance cooperation) which can provide you with this content: Battle Report Tool

Largest and most active calmil corporation imo

Join up, fleet up.

Daily - multiple fleets!

With updates around the corner, its time to fight for the State.

Fleets gaining numbers in EU and US time zones.

As a completely new character, which has nothing to do with anyone here… I must say this is a very interesting corporation and I should definitely join.

Lamda, our CEO has formed a new cooperative of alliances allowing pilots to fly with other corps in all time zones. More content is more fun.

Lamda is the real leader!

Lambda is not just a great CEO but an FC running fleets daily.

If you know anyone who has better memes than me, I pay you 1 billion ISK…… from corp wallet