Can Deleted

sent 15b and account name in 1 minute

15b received, received mail. Transfer is started. Thank you fly Safe

Did you transfer the character?

No char, no isk, no legit response. ticket raised.
Dont see a point to this kind of behaviour, must be a new thing in Eve…

Ich habe dir gestern eine ingame Mail geschickt das ich die plexe gekauft habe und ein Ticket geöffnet habe für den Transfer.

Aber Hmmm das erinnert mich Grad an die geschichte vor 2 tagen

Firstly, please stick to english. Secondly, character scams on the forums are dealt with very strongly. I highly recommend not trying it. It usually ends in a ban.

Yeah I thought this was some kind of miscommunication between you and the initial buyer, but it seems I was wrong. Its been 24 hours since your confirmation that the transfer has started, I waited till you got home from work, which was 11 hours ago where you stated again, transfer has started.

Its morning now, nothing happened. Thankfully devs are slow on solving char bazaar scams so if I get the character in the meantime, great. If not, just as good, hopefully devs resolve this in a split second.

I generally use the process of buying plexes when transferring characters and then putting them in the safe. then a ticket to ccp that the char will be moved to the new account. it can sometimes take a long time for the transfer, this is not due to the player due to ccp.
should it bother you now that it takes a little longer then i can send you back the isk and anulate the sale by sending an additional mail to ccp. I am not a cheater

So what do you want the char or the isk

Ill wait for the character.

remember where ccp was hacked there was more or less broke. a transfer took almost a week. it may be that my journey may take a long time, but I do not use a credit card to pay for it.

So i have CCP a secend ticket send with all member in this Selling Order Post between this trouble and the other Order Contracts from me.

I hope the transfer goes fast.

we see us.

Fly Safe

@Lucy_Koala

As of Feb. 26, 2020, Customer support will no longer be able to provide manual character transfers for PLEX. Automated character transfers are still possible through the account service linked below:

https://secure.eveonline.com/TransferCharacter.aspx

So do us both a favour and send me back the isk… :frowning:

I’ll ne Back in monday mornig and send you Thema the Money Back i Hope its OK for you.

I dont have read the Forum Post for this
My Last Charakter Transfer was im februar. I was mean that Transfer by Plex is actuality sry my friend

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Isnt that a great change? And how well they communicated it?
I really like the part where they removed the sticky, because people check the forum daily, so they will know it already, right ? :smiley:
It seems you dont mind paying with RL money, then you can just use the character transfer with credit card and it should be done in less than 24hours.

the problem is, in february the last time i made a character transfer this was done with plex and the ticket support from eve. Thanks to brokers I now know that this option is no longer available, he will have his money on Monday is no problem. Therefore, on Monday, consider whether I leave the sales order active and then pay by payback or whether I keep lucy to myself if necessary, then delete this character

Its Monday morning. Feel free to refund me the isk anytime you want within the next hour

money is back Char sell canceled

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.