ForceWare version: 382.64
SLI Disabled
Storage
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10JPCX-24UE4T0 (SATA) 37 °C
Optical Drives
PLDS DVD-RW DA8AESH
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

Probably. That is an archaic and slow processor, but it should run on minimum settings. You will miss some of the prettier graphics though.

The game is free so just give it a try and see if it is playable.

1 Like

The fact that you have discrete GTX 920 graphics tells me yes, but IDK how much the processor will bottleneck you, it might not even be an issue with only one client.

If not, then you could always plug in an eGPU into a mini pcie slot or express card slot, but you would always be CPU bottlenecked. Tested with a Celeron I believe.

Here are the official requirements for running the game.

• Processor has to be Dual Core at 2.0 GHz (Celeron isn’t dual core, and 1.6 GHz is less than the required 2.0 GHz).

• Graphics card has to support Shaders Model 3 (the NVidia GeForce laptop cards usually do, the Intel HD graphics cards, not sure, depends on the exact version of Intel HD that it is).

• Minimum screen resolution is 1024 x 768 (square screen), your 1366 x 768 (wide screen) is basically the minimum wide screen that it supports.

So, unfortunately the processor is too slow to run the game, according to the official specs. Look for a laptop with at least a Core 2 Duo, or preferably an Intel i3 / i5 / i7 processor, or equivalent AMD processor, and then make sure that it also has the NVidia GeForce video card instead of the Intel HD card.

And then consider how much you’d pay for that laptop, and how much better processor / graphics you could get for a desktop of that price. Laptops in general have an issue with the graphics card getting very hot, because there’s not enough space in the laptop for a proper air cooling, so if you absolutely need the laptop (you’re a student and you’re pretending that the laptop is for studying), then get the laptop, but otherwise it’s better/cheaper to play games on a desktop.

1 Like

I ran EVE on one core Intel CPU with integrated gfx - at first I forgot to install the drivers and had 2-3 fps, but after I fixed that went up to 20-30 fps on low settings.

My answer is - EVE can run on calculator, so just give it a try. Of course that will be running, not enjoying the game.

U just change the processor and u can run the game max settings I believe!

I wouldnt try with those spec’s but drop 150 usd and get some used upgrades off ebay

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.