Having Issues running EveOnline

My old PC isn’t able to run this game. It crashes even on the lowest of settings. I know I need a new PC but I was wanting to know what GPU would be best to price ratio. If you have a brand that would be best please offer suggestions. I play eve online only so I don’t care what it can run other games at.

I’m afraid I don’t have a recommendation for you, but I gently suggest you might want to change the title of your post to “Looking for GPU recommendation” or something similar.

Not trying to be snarky or rude, just want to help you get some good recommendations and more post views :slight_smile:

Eve is not particularly demanding from a hardware perspective. I recommend purchasing at the peak of the value curve rather than the peak of the performance curve. This should get you a quad core processor with at least 8Gb RAM and an SSD storage device (preferably M.2). You will need a DX11 compatible graphics card but anything currently on the market should support DX12. Something like the Geforce GTX 1050 should do a good job with Eve at a modest price.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.