System requirements

Hello all. Just curious if an amd a4-5300 can handle eve decently or even in low settings. Im not very savvy so any info would be appreciated. Thanks and fly safe o7.

hi

i guess the cup will do with one client
what grafic card?
how much ram?
SSD or HDD?

JuuR

The A4-5300 is a fairly low powered processor from 2012 with a built in GPU. I’d not expect miracles from it, and couldn’t say whether it would run the client - it’s below the recommended specifications as I recall.

Downloading and running the client is free - I’d suggest you try it and see how it goes since it isn’t going to cost you anything to start with.

will this handle eve?

The requirements for Eve Online are:
https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/202748741-System-Requirements

The specification you posted should run it - though you may have to dial back some of the effects a little: Eve is quite demanding on the processor, but an i3 is a good chip.
Don’t expect to have a huge number of clients open at once - but then I only play one character at a time anyway.

Thats good to know man thanks i wanted to know beforw i bought it, since i am on a budget lol but good to know it can handle eve.

It should handle it. But will struggle if you turn everything to maximum.

I don’t want to be responsible for you being disappointed with a new PC not being able to run a relatively demanding game at maximum settings (Eve is slightly odd in what it demands).

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.