System requirements

(Lord of Men) #1

Hello all. Just curious if an amd a4-5300 can handle eve decently or even in low settings. Im not very savvy so any info would be appreciated. Thanks and fly safe o7.

(JuuR Zibaoo) #2

hi

i guess the cup will do with one client
what grafic card?
how much ram?
SSD or HDD?

JuuR

(Terak Romaller) #3

The A4-5300 is a fairly low powered processor from 2012 with a built in GPU. I’d not expect miracles from it, and couldn’t say whether it would run the client - it’s below the recommended specifications as I recall.

Downloading and running the client is free - I’d suggest you try it and see how it goes since it isn’t going to cost you anything to start with.

(Lord of Men) #4

will this handle eve?

(Terak Romaller) #5

The requirements for Eve Online are:
https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/202748741-System-Requirements

The specification you posted should run it - though you may have to dial back some of the effects a little: Eve is quite demanding on the processor, but an i3 is a good chip.
Don’t expect to have a huge number of clients open at once - but then I only play one character at a time anyway.

(Lord of Men) #6

Thats good to know man thanks i wanted to know beforw i bought it, since i am on a budget lol but good to know it can handle eve.

(Terak Romaller) #7

It should handle it. But will struggle if you turn everything to maximum.

I don’t want to be responsible for you being disappointed with a new PC not being able to run a relatively demanding game at maximum settings (Eve is slightly odd in what it demands).