Can you find the last EDENCOM cyno jammer?

Flying jump freighters, these EDENCOM cyno jammers have been the bane of my existence. Despite the trig having retreated and EDENCOM Orca constructor fleets no longer rebuilding theses, I stumbled across one in Lasleinur, a backwater of Metropolis. I sure didn’t expect to find one weeks after the Trig wrapped up.

I’ll be heading back to Lasleinur with a couple stealth bombers later this weekend to take it out. BUT, will this make them extinct? Do you know of any other system with an EDENCOM cyno jammer. Post here…and I’ll make sure to visit that system too and get us one step closer to a cyno jammer free low sec. Well, except for those damn incursions…

1 Like

With over 100 people views of this post and no response, I guess no other EDENCOM cyno jammers were found. So I guess I get to make the claim of finally eliminating the last of these from Eve!

1 Like

The event ended, btw.

Yup, I know these Trig/EDECOM items are left over from the event. I still haven’t run across another EDENCOM cyno jammer…but I have see a Trig gun be replaced. I wonder who rebuilds that so many months after the event?!

Plenty of EDECOM guns…I run across at least one on each trip.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.