**Cancelled** WTS - 129Mil SP PvP Project character

selling
auction

(Rebbeca Khan) #1

Hello,

I’m considering selling Rebbeca Khan, she’s been a training project I’ve had running on yearly plexed account to max T1, T2 & T3 PvP skills (and some aux stuff to make her usable). By project I mean I’ve re-mapped her skill points and focus trained on as many skills as possible before re-mapping and focusing on another skill set.

Please carefully review the skill allocations here…
https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Rebbeca_Khan

129Mil SP - So far, she is focused on Max Drones, Max Guns, Max Missiles, Max T1 Hulls & Max Navigation (Jump skills for Bops)
Currently mapped for Intelligence / Perception (Navigation Skills)

Due to new skills appearing for newer ship or module types there are now a few gaps.

Be aware this is not a PvP ready character, she will require additional training to be properly usable

Can fly/fit Exhumers and Transports

ISK balance positive
1x Yearly remap
2x Bonus remap
+5 Implants

Reserve Price - ###Bil (Hidden Reserve)

Buy Out - 122Bil

Starting Bid - 110Bil

Will run until buy out offered, reserve met or 2018/06/15 (will consider sale to highest bidder at this date)
Please only reply here, I will not be logging in as this Character
All CCP rules apply and I will cover all fees related to the character transfer.

(Brock Khans) #2

Khans unite!

(Gattanera) #3

110 bil

(Rebbeca Khan) #5

Sorry, been on the Isle of Man for the TT races, got a last min offer to go, back now!

Revising description to allow for unexpected holidays :slight_smile:

(Rebbeca Khan) #6

bump

8 days to go!!!

(Rebbeca Khan) #7

bump

7 Days to go!!

(Maizie Fields) #8

112 bil

(Gattanera) #9

113 bil

(Rebbeca Khan) #10

bump

Thanks for the bids thus far…

6 Days to go!!

(Rebbeca Khan) #11

Bump

5 Days to go!!

(Rebbeca Khan) #12

Bump

4, 3 and 2 days to go!! (been away for work!) :wink:

(Rebbeca Khan) #13

Bump

Final day, reserve has not been met but I will consider a sale to the highest bidder at the end of the day.

(Rebbeca Khan) #14

Ok I’ve decided not to sell, thanks for the interest and bids. Reserve was not met and there appears not to be a market for this kind of project character.

Fly safe o/

(system) #15

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.