[CANDY]Stranger Danger is recruiting. C5/C5 Space

Greetings capsuleers of New Eden,

looking to be spooky and scary? Looking for a place to fit in?

At Almost Dangerous, we believe everyone has a place on our killboard!
We line in a non-effect C5 wormhole with an ever growing EU and US time zone and are looking for pilots, new and old, to join our ranks. Initiative, humor and a willingness to get straight into combat are our core values.

What we can offer you:

• PVP
  • Training and advice for new pilots, new FCs and fleet combat
  • Static C5 connection
  • A wardec free experience
  • Industrial facilities for enterprising pilots
  • Decent PI
  • A very social group to have fun and talk â– â– â– â–  with

What we expect from you:

• The ability to fly a Stratios with a covert cloak and an interest in making J-Space more fun and content rich
  • Willingness to train into corp doctrine ships over time
  • Self-sufficiency
  • Laid-back attitude
  • Full ESI
  • 30 Million SP

If you’re interested, come and talk to us in our in-game public channel “Stranger Danger Public” or join our public chat on discord https://discord.gg/9T8rx3X

Our recruiters are:
US-TZ:
Jace Tavine
Ratchet VonDoom
Wanderer Strangers
EU-TZ:
Daniel Thell
ooooiiiii
Collin Enderasom

We just brought in a fresh cargo of [CANDY] into the hole… definitily not trying to make a joke here or anything :smiley: So, if you’re interested be sure to come and join before it’s all gone :stuck_out_tongue:

Stranger Danger continues to look in wormholes for bait, ratters and fights. If you want to take part in it and enjoy our kills and laugh with us about our losses, be sure to check out our public channel! :slight_smile:

Trying to get rid of some of the pounds we gained by eating all the [CANDY] (again…) through some PvP. If you like to lose some as well, hit us up :slight_smile:

Journal of the captain: Spotted a Moros, sunk a Broadsword. However as far as I can tell morale seems to be high.
(Reference to “Operation Petticoat”)

Content search is going strong, Just had a nice evening doing a bit of RAGEROLLING and having a laugh while doing so :smiley:

1 Like

There is a place and a time for everything. The time for this bump is now and the place will be you flying next to us in our fleets. Or at least so I hope :smiley: See you in our public channel guys :stuck_out_tongue: Also, I just realized that the discord link expires in a day so I’ll include the current one whenever I can :slight_smile: https://discord.gg/xu7v6c

I just realized, I can also make a permanent link for discord so here you go https://discord.gg/9T8rx3X . We’re also still looking for more EU-TZ guys. So in case you’re interested, we have an active EU-TZ but we would like it to be even more active of course :smiley: Recruitment for all other timezones, is also still open

A unique bump a day keeps … keeps the interest in this thread and puts it back on top for a short time, which increases it’s potential to attract new players :smiley: Yes, I know, I know, I’m just great with words, no need to applaud :wink:

We’re almost done with stocking up our reserves of booze, [CANDY], isk and ships. All that’s left to stock up on is even more players. So if you’re interested to be part in our effort to destory either our or other people’s stockpile of [CANDY], feel free to join our public channel :slight_smile:

For anyone who may been wondering about whether we use capital ships in PvP. We do, however it is more of a rarity from us as we don’t want to unjustly escalate on someone who otherwise was giving us a good fight. In conclusion, we use them occasionally, but not extensively. And if I dare speak for myself, I’d say it’s more important to know how to use your gun instead of it just being a high caliber :wink:

Trying to rage roll again, but aren’t able to due to too much content xD If you want to take part in that and more, feel free to get into our public :slight_smile:

I often get asked (actually I don’t): “Collin, how do you come up with all these unique recruitment post bumps all the time?” And to that I answer: "It’s a combination of years of meme and popculture references as well as having a lot of
IMAGINATION

To anyone who thinks about not joining us:
Be A Lot Cooler If You Did

1 Like

My reaction when I see that it’s time to bump the recruitment post again:
Oogway

The daily struggle of an EVE forum recruiter:

People looking at all the unique bumps that this post has:
AnakinIsItPossibleToLearnThisTemplate
And the answer to it is: yes. and if you wanna learn it, you gotta join us :smiley:

still recruiting, still taking fights. Sounds interesting to you? Join our public channel :slight_smile:

Everyone who looks at this thread and thought I’d be all out of new memes and unique bumps:

When our fleet decloaks on some unexpecting miners, ratters or rollers:
IdiagnoseYou