Cannot launch the game, "Could not copy files for Tranquility"

I have tried launching the game, but no matter what i try, I keep getting the same error messages.
I have used the troubleshooting methods of removing localcache, etc. I have reinstalled. All result in the same problem. This isn’t an issue of space, as I have plenty of space left on the hardrive in which the folder is located, so that cannot be the issue.
Any help would be much appreciated!

Getting the same issue today…

Me too … can’t play again. Are you guys on Macs? Update: I completely removed the cache and let the launcher download again. This worked.

I have been having the same problems for the last week. Have tried everything . It’s becoming very annoying also I hearing from others that this is becoming a more regular occurrence for a lot of Mac users.