Cant test due to players abusing

as i stated in a bug report and a ticket to the GM’s. one of whome directed me to post it here… i was testing shadow drones being bugged on suicide runs on the test server keepstar and was engaged and killed by about 10 people from the corp “7th Scy7hedom” who i told to stop shooting me and they continued to do so killing my nyx because they wanted to… i find its quite hard to test things when you have players killing us for theyre own personal gain…

Well, they’re being dicks, but it’s technically not against the rules because you are in the designated PvP system. Thus, I would suggest you go literally anywhere else. Just note that you’re not allowed to attack other people’s structures without consent, so you’ll need to drop your own.

and the rules only applied during mass testing…

I also sigh at times when I want to test a thing and someone interferes, but then it’s really on my own laziness to not just /moveme somewhere else or take a gate into a neighbouring system.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.