Harassment on test server

As reported here: https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/requests/1177550
Singularity server cant test things because i Get attacked with 10 ships.
This is not a real server and shoudlnt beused to have fun. I worked hard to get a supercarrier on the test server and someone just kills it for no reason.
A lot more Death Legion### guys

https://community.eveonline.com/support/test-servers/test-server-rules/

This is CCP’s own rules.
General rules
2. Combat by consent only, except in the designated combat system (M-OEE8, only on Singularity).
9.The rules of conduct and the EULA for the Tranquility server apply on the test servers as well (no offensive language, harassment etc).

I did not consent to conbact and EULA applies! It did not happen in designated fighting system. I even posted in local chat if they would please let me go.

ping?

This happens all the time. These guys are out-of-laws and CCP never did anything about it.

CCP wrote their rules, but they didn’t expect anyone to follow. They can hunt your supers down anywhere on the server

@Mandor_M_Sawall Your only hope is to play supers when the so called death legion guys are not online, and prepare to jump away anytime

or call us to deal with them :slight_smile:

Maybe take 20 minutes and read every post in this forum about this. It has been asked and answered 1000 times,
The rules ONLY apply during a mass test. ONLY.
They will not do anything about any ‘non-consensual’ combat.
Remember rule number 1 of Eve
(Edit, sorry it’s Rule #2)

UNDOCKING IS CONSENT TO PVP.

Grow a pair and HTFU.
Do not pass go do not collect $200.

So what are the rules i linked about?
" Below are the official rules concerning the test servers.
General rules"
Those are general rules of test server. And EULA applies.
So I’m just another idiot that thinks rules matter.

apparently you cant jump away if you’re tackled

OMEGALOL

input broadcasting is fun huh ?

When you gonna login and deal with it? still waiting

No, you have to understand the context.

The rules apply ONLY during a masstest. Otherwise, its regular TQ rules.
For example, structures:

yet, Lebowski says

Now, what do you think that means? From what I have been told by ISD and CCP members is that it’s only the masstest that those rules apply, as that is ‘interfering with testing’. Otherwise, it’s not testing. The only test is the Masstest, Everything else is at your own risk.

If rules only apply during a mass test how hard would it be to put it on the FREAKING RULES PAGE?
It is stated that those are GENERAL TEST SERVER RULES.
There is NOTHING ambigous on that page. These rules apply, EULA applies, there is no non-consentual combat outside M system.
Where do you get this only during mass test??? Even if it’s said somewhere by a CCP employee it is not on the rules page.

You are quoting combat in M system which is designated combat system. I was jumped on OUTSIDE M system.

Don’t ask me. I don’t make the rules, I just repeat what I’ve been told time and time again. Look, you want to be salty and waste your time trying to get people banned, maybe you should just try another game.

But it’s your time to waste and piss away, not mine. Just don’t say I didn’t tell you.

Thank you for your input. I’m not saying you are wrong. I’m just saying that if rules atre not what they are stated as official rules than maybe official rules should be updated or official rules should be enforced as they are so people know what is going on.

people are stupid, and ccp will ignore u…thats the thing.
There should be a police…but there will never be one.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.