Capsuleer questions

I read through that story. Lorewise, it was insightful, and I appreciated the details it provided. The narrator mentioned Capsuleers die, which we all know all too well, but in regard to any kind of an (un)natural lifespan for Capsuleers, I started thinking.

Recently I came across this description in-game:

Men’s “Mirelle” Upwell Executive Spectacles
Designed with a retro Gallente frame from legendary Federal fashionista Francois Mirelle, these bifocals are themed to appeal to those interested in both a functional and stylish look without the need for ocular implants.
With a titanium weaved carbon composite frame, alloy hinge pins and silicate glass lenses, these traditional spectacles not only look the part, but also come with a lifetime guarantee* and are designed with the most extreme and rigorous use in mind.

*Guarantee based on Interstellar Average Standard human lifespan of 160.25 years.

It would seem the average non-Capsuleer lives 160.25 years, but from what I understand, Capsuleers can “live” indefinitely through a series of clones. I don’t know if there’s lore about what repeated transference does to the psyche, but all things being equal, we (Capsuleers) apparently live forever.

I’m currently working in my spare time on a story about a career mercenary to provide my character (Von DeMoreno) with a backstory and a potential future based on my goals in-game, and I thought it might be possible that he’s lived several lifetimes, but seeing as how we’re in YC123 and

It would seem my character is effectively limited to becoming a Capsuleer in YC103 at the earliest, assuming the Gallente had worked out the aforementioned relationship between the Capsule and the Clone.