After a disconnect from the game, I closed the EVE launcher and now whenever I try to use the launcher it asks for the CAPTCHA verify. I complete it and it just pops back up again like it didn’t go through. I submit it correctly tens of times and the same thing. Here is a line from the launcher logs. Default browser is an update Chrome. I can also login into the game through browser game client just fine, even through the same CAPTCHA.
Yes. Just reinstalled again clicked all those buttons again, nothing. I am playing on the browser client, even went through the same CAPTCHA verify, no issues.
In this case it would be good, if you file a support Ticket u guess.
You can do this here
Yep I have filed a ticket, used the chat function on the website, and posted here too in case someone else had something like it happening.
In the launcher log file, I can see a line where there is conflict with some cookie that the CAPTCHA uses. So I cleared all my Chrome cookies, and I have no addons running. Even tried to switch default browser to Edge with no change.
Same probleme here. I wrote also a ticket.
I can no longer play on this acccount. CAPTCHA does not work via the launcher and only works in a browser which is why Im logged in here but can’t actually play the game. I’ve cleared everything, took their recommended steps, and even installed on anther computer fresh. Ticket filed.
