Caracal lvl2 mission/ratting fit

Hello guys, im new play almost week and need little tip. Can you post any caracal fit(easy to play) for mission lvl2/ratting, what you think about this one:

5x ‘Arbalest’ Heavy Missile Launcher, Mjolnir Heavy Missile or should i go RLML

10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
Large Shield Extender II
Limited Adaptive Invulnerability Field I
Limited ‘Anointed’ EM Ward Field
Shield Recharger II

Damage Control II
Shield Power Relay II
2x Ballistic Control System II

3x Medium Core Defense Field Purger I

2x ‘Integrated’ Hobgoblin

Thanks for advice!

Why do you have EM hardener there? Are you flying vs sansha/blood enemies? Looks like it considering EM missiles.
DC is not too useful in shield fits, maybe second shield power relay. In general thats ok fit you got there already.

1 Like

Stay away from integrated drones. If you want a blingy drone but can’t use T2 drones get the navy issue for the enhanced durability or just keep using T1s for ease of replacement. The integrated/augmented drones are better used on a ship with drone durability bonuses.

And your fit is fairly close to what I’d have done but mine has better shield regen.

[Caracal, Heavy Missiles / Shield]

Power Diagnostic System II
Shield Power Relay II
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II

10MN Afterburner II
Missile Guidance Computer II, Missile Precision Script
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II

Heavy Missile Launcher II, Inferno Fury Heavy Missile

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
Medium Core Defense Field Purger I
Medium Core Defense Field Purger I

Federation Navy Hobgoblin x2

Addendum:
Basically I’m willing to use this fit against L3 missions, and as always if you can’t use a particular piece of a fit there is always the option to downgrade to a meta/faction equivalent until you can.

Your fit is not at all bad OP stick to it remember to switch the hardeners if you fight different rats.Also if your shield regen tank doesn’t hold up consider switching to a large shield booster and cap regen on rigs and 1-2 lows

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.