Cargo/Ship Scan to give Suspect timer

It actually quite hillarious how some think that the people who have no issue with criminal status will not find a workaround for a simple suspect flag.

The only thing this would change is that tje usual crybabies who are too afraid to go suspect anyway lose a tool. And that is probably the same people asking for it.

3 Likes

Fleets bigger than 50 people all explode. I can image THAT content

That is already a thing; just bring your fleet to Delve.

1 Like

A day with no killmails or logs, and some form of privacy coding to prevent screenshots.

Free skill points. (soonā„¢)
Imagine the content.

1 Like

I was gonna say this would suck for explorers, then realized that it would only apply to high-sec, sooo nvm.

I can see this as a hostile intentionā€¦ and would +1 it. The only thing that bugs me is how difficult it can be to find out who it was that scanned yaā€¦ lol :slight_smile:

so this would make it a bit interesting if you ask me. smart players would us an out of corp alt mind you but still. its nice to have those folks selected for reduced standings, making them suspect would be a nice addition on the side of the gankedā€¦ it could also be used to the advantage of the ganker too but Ill keep those ideas to myself here.

there lacks a sense of cohesion and maturity at times on the forums, some threads post stupid ideas and they get serious replies, other times its the opposite, like in this thread. Dont take it personally. people are stupid enough to believe jet fuel melts steel beams and that voting for next years candidate will solve anythingā€¦ so youre kinda screwed here bud. I thought Id try to give a genuine reply though.

I like the idea, and wouldnt say no to it.

Reposting as a feature request; As I can see how this should get a suspect flag. Itā€™s an invasion of privacy and can be used for naughty means.

And everyone else agrees in this post too.

I donā€™t, therefore your statement has now become incorrect.

1 Like

Same, so thatā€™s at least the two of us. His statement never was true in the first place. :wink:

Such a statement is obviously flawed and thus ridiculous anyway. :slight_smile:

Besidesā€¦

30 days destroying alpha characters who have a newly added ship icon denoting piss ant status, on sight, anywhere, without any penalty whatsoever.
Imagine the content.

You have made my point. Iā€™m not saying everyon is like me and agrees. I was baiting.

Yet a lot of people answer questions as if everyone does it their way.

Like this guy who said EVE is a PVP game. Then CCP released the abyss in the same week. He wouldnā€™t have it.

EVEryone plays EVE differently.

It was a bait statement.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.