@CCP Devs Dealing With Wormholes

He’s probably looking at NPC kills and thinking that if he does not see any in Amarr, there cannot be a wormhole there.

I thought of doing the same, but then I realized that the C729s have only been spawning correctly for such a little time that by pure chance some systems that are not in a small scanning area and/or double/triple candidates will simply have a good chance of not having seen one yet. Taking all candidate systems together, it is extremely unlikely all of them have already had their first time.

Amarr, specifically, is in the scanning area of Niarja, consisting of 26 systems. This means about 10% chance that there’s no C729 wh in Amarr during any given month, even if C729s can spawn there.

(The surroundings of Jita, on the other hand, are quite the other story, as there we have multiple overlapping scanning areas.)

1 Like

Partly but not entirely the case, considering you somehow forgot Jita even had protection until i reminded you >.>

Amarr is 1 of the systems i have eliminated from the list, considering yours stood at 310 before removing Jita and mine stands at 304 after taking everything in to account

Well, once you share your thoughts and work it’ll be easier for the community to consider them.

(Rookie and career agent systems being exempt of trig whs would make a lot of sense, though, and it would be nice of CCP to clarify this. If they won’t, we’ll see from the kill data in a couple of months, unless someone volunteers to rage roll to test it before that.)

Consider this stolen and placed in some random station’s hold.

–Gadget Lupin the third

2 Likes

Can’t put all the money in Mangas …
… but I gotta check out the Anime, at least! :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.