CCP Forum people can you unbork notifications please?

This thread has been up for two weeks already in the proper place (forum feedback), but nothing has happened, not even a word something is being done… Can someone fix the notification flood plzkthnx?

Pretty sure this coincided with the forum background change for Halloween, so I’d start looking for settings culprits from there.

5 Likes

also not seeing GD on the front end of the forums.

1 Like

yup I told an ISD about it some time ago, he went meh so its on that list that no one cares about

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do.

5 Likes

Excellent, you’re awesome.

Just remember:

ISD2

4 Likes

Gracias.

2 Likes

I‘m having the same problem too (since a couple of months), is there any settings somewhere?

1 Like

Apparently not. There is a dismiss button but it does nothing. And you can’t press “dismiss all” either for some damn reason. And you can’t fine-tune where you get notifications from, or if you can, those options do nothing either.

Really hampers using the forum on mobile this.

1 Like

Hampers using these forums on anything, Mobile or Desktop.

This kind of incompetent programming has been going on for way too long, there’s no excuse for it now, constantly breaking unrelated stuff when they make a change elsewhere.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.