CCP has a typo!

Yea, I’m one of those people. So, on this page: https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010743940-HyperNet-Relay Where it says :

Claiming

As soon as all HyperNodes are purchased, the HyperNet Relay will select one node at random and the owner if that node will then be able to claim the offered item at their leisure. The claimed item will be located at the station the offer was made. Other participants in the HyperNet offer can review the offer in their history tab to see the name of the character that owned the node which was picked as the receiver of the item. “if” should totally be “of.”

Just sayin’. Now, let the comments about being grammar police begin!

2 Likes

You’re right!

1 Like

\o/

I like being right. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

1 Like

You share that with a lot of people.

1 Like

Cool, thanks for the info!

Sure thing.

Aw this was nice.

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

That was a really good one, Uriel! :smiley:

Btw you are wrong. :smiling_imp:

OMG OUTRAGED???!!??

-6 accounts FU CCP! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

gram

*Your right.

*You’re

ur write?

Moana alweys cumplanes abart mi spellerings butt eye think she dussent kno as much abert the wey moddurn peapole speek on thar interwebbs. The utther dey eye wuz riteing mi blorg on the interwebbs and moana came up behine mi and sayed “billeh why our yoo alwys on reppit and nort on the EEF Onlies forem just liek all the rest of teh eleet cool kidds” and i wuz abart to say “okey bloomer” wen she throwed HYPERMARKET PYRAMOIDS in mi face an ran awey laffing.
Moor fule her, thats wart eye got her fore crisstmush haha

Merry Christmas, Uriel! I’ve contracted you a PLEX! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Rejected. Contract it to some newbie instead who can buy and/or fit a frigate or destroyer selling it or use it however it benefits him/her.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.