CCP, let people buy faction/corporation standing

You clearly don’t know what sarcasm is.

The speed of light is faster than that of the written word, for that reason alone you might get away with appearing to be a regular person at first glance; unfortunately the moment you decide to post you ruin that illusion for everybody.

Have a nice day.

3 Likes

This.

Just make them repetable and you have exactly the same thing… just for Carebears/Alts/Who ever needs that.

Just make shure to implement a subliment needed and NPC´s sell those so you have at least an ISK-sink from it when People start throwing ISK on things based on their shitty decisions…

Not sure why you would want to insult another player because they didn’t know about a pretty obscure game mechanic like buying tags.

“If you can’t say somethin’ nice, don’t say nothin’ at all.” - Thumper
“It’s a natural law in any field of endeavor or dumb PC game that every person starts off as a noob.” - Meself
“Good manners don’t cost a dime.” - Lemme of Motörhead

6 Likes

Well, this thread definitely shows that some people just don’t actually read what’s posted.

The OP acknowledged information here about an already existing option in-game that will do exactly what the thread title suggested.

1 Like

“People on the internet aren’t always nice” - Albert Einstein
“Don’t trust quotes on the internet” - Abraham Lincoln
“There are no scams in Jita” - Aristotle

I don’t believe anyone’s quotes :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Albert Einstein, Abraham Lincoln, Aristotle

all had internet fuk me, that I didnt know. Well now I’m edumicated

It’s bad enough people do that IRL. Let’s keep it out of the game that people come to to get away from that crap. OK?

I destroyed my 5.0 in 2 days =(

I so crying now. I went all the way down to 0.2, and my alt pilots now can’t fly in 0.9 space. Just 2 days I’d been so horrible to other miner pilots who I found afk.

I need this so bad hurts and I want my 5.0 back as it took me 1 year to get there.

Get away from what crap? Spending money to gain an advantage? That doesn’t make a lick of sense. You can already buy PLEX with real world money which effectively translates to ISK. How is this any different? I hope I didn’t ruin your immersion.

No, go away.

Id like to buy a promotion too.

1 Like

Thanks for the convincing argument.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.