CCP Please change the plex for game time back yo how it was

If you want to plex your account now the NES opens, which can’t be minimized.
When I plex some of my alts from my main I used to be able to easily see the gift game time dialog box and my chats and in game notepad, so I could just copy their names from either place and past it in to the gift name selection.
Now the NES opens and can’t be minimized so you can’t see the chats or the in game notepad.

1 Like

Can’t you just do all of this from the plex vault? Or am I thinking of something else?

Afaik gifting from the Vault doesn’t allow multiple characters.

Could just use an external notepad, i mean, you’re not using windowed mode when you have multiple accounts? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I could, but be simpler if CCP didn’t make these kinds of changes without assessing impacts. Tomorrow I will log in and have to enter my password before I can undock…

Stop giving them ideas. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh wait until someone picks up on how to combine opiate economics with the concept of ship fuel :stuck_out_tongue:

(relax, breathe, Lore prevents that)

Lore can always be redefined, even retroactively. Especially now that CCP has new overlords. :stuck_out_tongue:

If the complexity of Cut and Paste are the most you have to complain about… I think you’ll survive. =)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.