CCP re-releasing limited edition content

I’m not familiar with that. But, did they actually release the same skins they did previously, or did they just release more of them but for different ships than before, and not release the skins for the ships they did previously?

Why does my complaint have to be limited to police skins? Like who has imposed this description?

They have previously stated they would not release items & have done so again. They have previously sold items for plex & dollar implying they would not do so again, yet did so again.

They once apologised openly & compensated openly for doing this.

Look I am happy either way, I get compensated or I get kb’d by a scummy letter from CCP & ASA that’ll frame, (greed is good).

I’ll get compensated, ccp is not as toxic as their pets here. They pushed the line on what is acceptable advertising, if they want to set the bar as low as legally permissible let them.

I can’t find the particular devblog, but I do recall CCP stating that they would start re-releasing SKINs. I think for the most part due to new players coming in and seeing certain SKINS and wanting to get them again.

Very few skins will never be re-released and those would be the cordite skins, or the blaze skins… whichever ones were plexed for relief…

CCP has the right to re-release if they choose to.

Thank you this is perfect for my complaint. You say ccp advertised that they will re release skins but you can’t see where, I agree this is not clear.

This is picture for picture in similarity to a precedent judgment.

You’re an idiot barking up a tree that will get you nowhere. All assets belong to CCP. So why you are crying over assets being re-released is beyond me.

1 Like

So why were great coats provided as compensation for the exact samething?

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting