Ccp response needed. whats being done to lower plex prices

This is how science works:
You cant claim something is true, without proving it so.
You cant prove “All PLEX is paid for”.
You cannot claim it as true.

Sure.
Its clear you are a coward that lacks conviction of his views as to defend them.

You have no idea who I am.
Instead of facing me in voice, you resort to insults that break forum rules.
I find that pathetic and reprehensible.

Man up, or shut up.

to start a prove one could claim that the claim ‘all plex are paid for’ is true … there exists a method of prove in mathematics that employs this.

None of us can prove it until CCP reveals the data we dont have.

There is no way, mathematically, from the data we have, to discern whether the introductions of PLEX listed there, are paid for, or not, unless CCP answers my question.

If you claim there is a mathematical method to do so without disclosure by CCP, please post it.

hmm might be that professional discretion means that they have to abide with not answering even if they could.

just suggesting

Thats up to them.

But without it, we cannot claim “All PLEX is paid for”, as we simply dont have the required data to ascertain/prove that.

No it isn’t

1 Like

Yes, it is.
You are confusing assumptions, with truth.

Show me evidence that all PLEX is paid for.
You cant. I cant. We just dont know.

A more relevant vid would be Feynman responding to the question of how magnets work. He didnt know either, nor does anyone else. There are huge gaps in our scientific understanding of weak/strong forces, which we revolve around in an attempt to hopefully eventually fill them in.

Please describe what kind of evidence could even possibly exist that would convince you one way or the other.

A simple statement from CCP, as per the data they are privy to, that we arent.

Are Buddy/Discovery/Event/Reward PLEX sourced from paid confiscated PLEX, or not?

Its that simple.

Id think this is obvious. You are lagging far behind,

It was already linked in this thread that there are PLEX which get created:

So who is lagging behind?

And in this thread it was stated that:

Which implies that the MAJORITY of PLEX is payed for.

Why is this still open…

What’s being done to lower plex prices?

Nothing.

/thread

So I was right all along.

The myth that “All PLEX is paid for”, is false.

I think its safe to say this is still off topic. The amount of “free PLEX”, if it exists is not enough to effect the market. Ergo this is just a dead end with the same phrase being repeated without any justifiable outcome.

You are also the only one who thinks this is in any way relevant

Its extremely relevant.

That you dont understand why/how, doesnt change that.

Just shows how far behind you are lagging, again.

You are still talking the same nonsense

1 Like

And when you ask why he will say “work it out yourself”.

The man has no clue as to why his point (which he introduced in the first place) is irrelevent.

2 Likes

Its crucially relevant as to the nature of PLEX.

A question asking you to provide evidence is not a denial.

You were unwilling or unable to provide evidence but CCP did.

And in doing so confirmed the amount of PLEX was too small to have a noticable impact.

So now thats done and you are proven right about something you decided that was important and failed to prove yourself, whats next?

What was the point of it, Savaloy?

1 Like