CCP, This is kinda silly

Much like what was mentioned below your post.

Porp with Remote Shield Rep. Both Porp and Hulk carry medium T2 Acolytes (in my space which was PH)

Porp and Hulk both are rigged with Higgs so the align speed is 31 m/s for Porp and I set the Hulk to the same align speed which is close to 75% max. BM the Merc roids with a shuttle, warp Porp to first roid at 0, warp the hulk to the Porp at 0, align both towards Fort/etc., boost and start mining.

If neuts enter system or show up on grid, Im already aligned and can instawarp straight to dock up.
With the porp boosts to range for the hulk, by the time I get from 0 to 40km from the rock, I either have a full Porp hold that needs to be dropped off, or the rock is dead.

Rinse / Repeat.

When rats show up, 10 drones, whichever character is aggress’d first, I set the other char drones to guard the aggressed. Take out frigs first and let the drones cleanup while using remote rep on Hulk if needed.

Remember, the hulk got a huge EHP boost… even with minimal setup, it has 28k ehp…

1 Like

Oof. The amount of self-own in this thread. Maybe if you’d played within the last 3 yeas huh? :smiley:

1 Like

fvck that sh1t. That’s why I can’t stand Eve, too much dumb brain work for little rewards, and your ship explodes in 1 second anyway.

Wut.

How is it too much work for too little reward? He literally just has to fit a rig and it allows him to near insta-warp to escape danger to protect his investment? The whole point is he doesn’t get caught?

I guess you get rusty when you haven’t played for 3 years huh?

1 Like

An unintended confession, eh? ok.

1 Like

Lol, sorry was in a bad mood yesterday.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.