CCP, where's the face masks for Covid 19 PLEX for Good charity donation?

I raised a ticket on this very issue April 2nd.

I today received a reply from CCP Convict:
“Donors will be receiving their reward masks in the next couple of weeks.”

Fly (& Stay) Safe folks.

2 Likes

Thanks, figured they’d be doing it soon.

Was about a week or two ago I noticed these masks were added to the database:

1 Like

:partying_face:

Now we dont fear Gorona anymore.

1 Like

Hi everyone, thanks for hanging in there. I’m responsible for the redemption of these masks.

As @DeMichael_Crimson noticed earlier in the thread the PLEX for GOOD reward masks have recently had the appropriate name and descriptions authored and been exposed in the game:

Women’s SOE Enhanced Biosecurity Mask & Men’s SOE Enhanced Biosecurity Mask

We are now reviewing the contracts from last year so that we can add the appropriate quantity of masks to the donors redeem queues. I hope to have them finally in your hands in the coming weeks!

My apologies for the big delay with this, I had thought things were all systems go for these to make their way into your hands last August, but I did not follow up diligently and the process stalled with me being the point of failure at a particular decision point without me noticing. It wasn’t until this discussion emerged that I became aware of the issue and have been trying to catch up ever since.

5 Likes

Thank you very much for the reply and more importantly, the updated info pertaining to these Masks.

Will be nice to finally have these in-game, I’m definitely looking forward to receiving mine.

Thanks again for the update.

2 Likes

@CCP_Convict

Well, it’s been 5 weeks now since you replied to this thread topic. Still no mask rewards have been issued to players for last years charity event which ended at least 9 months ago.

All I know is that it’s very disappointing and annoying to know that these masks still haven’t been issued to the players, especially since they should have been distributed shortly after the charity event when it ended last year.

Anyway, according to you:

That was stated 5 weeks ago which means we’re no longer looking at receiving them in the coming weeks. Probably should have said we’d receive them in the coming months.

One thing is for sure, I really don’t like posting threads like this…

1 Like

@CCP_Fleebix anything you can do to get this moving?

Looks like scarcity has even affected the masks as well. Wonder what year they will show up and even if half the players that donated for the cause are even still playing at this stage. Looks like the ball is dropped again @CCP_Convict.

This thread is about CCP producing the rewards that were suppose to be delivered 9 months ago.

I don’t care about what you think or what you want, go post your conspiracy theory crap somewhere else.

2 Likes

Well, at the rate this is going it looks like it’ll be at least a year, probably longer, before we get the masks.

As for the second part of your statement, I’m inclined to think 1/3rd of the players who contributed are still playing.

Oops :speak_no_evil:

Hey everyone,

The masks should be in your redeeming queue now. Please let me know if you don’t appear to have yours or the quantity is incorrect. You should have one pair of masks for each 100 PLEX you donated to the last PLEX for GOOD campaign.

I apologise again for the delay in getting you these rewards and hope it won’t affect your willingness to participate in future fundraising initiatives.

7 Likes

Thank you very much for resolving this issue.

I apologize for bugging you about this but it was starting to look like it wasn’t going to happen.

I don’t know about others but this won’t affect my willingness to participate in future fundraising events.

Thanks again…

o7

4 Likes

Thank you for bugging them …

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.