CCP, where's the face masks for Covid 19 PLEX for Good charity donation?

@CCP_Fleebix @CCP_Aurora @CCP_Dopamine

Just as the title of this thread states, where’s the face masks?

All characters who donated at least 240 PLEX to the Covid 19 PLEX for Good charity drive were suppose to get a special edition face mask. It’s been almost 6 months since the charity drive ended in Nov 2020 and we still haven’t received the masks.

The face mask model is already in the database, shouldn’t be hard to just change the color and give it a new name. It’s time to make good on your promise and deliver the masks…

4 Likes

Probably they will sell it for PLEX later.

3 Likes

@CCP_Fleebix @CCP_Aurora @CCP_Dopamine

A simple reply about the Covid 19 PLEX for GOOD Face Mask reward would be greatly appreciated.

6 Likes

@Brisc_Rubal @Mike_Azariah

1 Like

I’ll check on it.

5 Likes

your comment has nothing to do with the topic at hand… Topic is about the virtual masks for the characters.

2 Likes

Oh quit whining.

@Brisc_Rubal

Thanks for saying you’ll check on it.

Just wondering if you’ve already talked to CCP about it and if so, do you have any info to share?

OP when you have major world powers/governments clamouring to get their grubby hands on everything PPE, how do you think CCP would fair? Probably best if we sat this one out. o7

I’m talking about the Virtual Masks CCP promised to all characters who donated at least 240 PLEX to the Covid 19 PLEX for Good charity event.

3 Likes

There is a black one mask texture in game files too. Specifically with SOE logo.

There are actually three types: blackredsoe, cyan, darkblue.

1 Like

Fair enough my bad, hope you all get the virtual PPE. I obviously did not read the OP’s post correctly oh well ■■■■ happens. o7.

2 Likes

@Brisc_Rubal

Been 9 days since I last tagged you to see if you had any info to share. Hopefully you’re not following the example set by Dev’s pertaining to these forums.

It’s been 12 days since I last tagged @CCP_Fleebix @CCP_Aurora @CCP_Dopamine, the only response was from CCP Fleebix who gave a LIKE to the post…

1 Like

No, I reached out to Convict and he was checking on it for me. Haven’t heard back yet.

3 Likes

OK, thanks for the reply and for checking with CCP about it.

Sorry, the like was supposed to be a quick “thanks for pointing this out to us”-gesture but yeah it really doesn’t work that way. Use your words Fleebix.
We’re following up on this and you can expect results shortly.

3 Likes

One would think that was obvious and not need explaining.

It could be ready when pandemic is over.
As a celebration reward.

1 Like

It’s an understandable interpretation. A like doesn’t really imply anything but “ah here’s a thing and I don’t hate it” and when I look at it from OP’s point of view it really just asks more questions than it answers.

2 Likes

Yeah, getting a LIKE on the post was appreciated but like you said, it didn’t tell me you guys were looking into it.

And now that you’ve confirmed you’re looking into it, I want to thank you for taking the time to do that and more importantly, for posting a reply here in the thread. Just a little bit of communication definitely goes a long way.

Once again, thank you and I look forward to the next info update.

5 Likes