New Facial Augmentation (face mask)

ooohhh i like these

I think there should be more of these on the market! and while you at it more clothes to go with them!

It would make the game more fun if there was more stuff like this!

8 Likes

And yet, still no neko ears.

8 Likes

A sailor fuku for me please!
And the knee-socks :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I do too. A lot!

Kabuki ę­Œčˆžä¼Ž in Eve Year 122 (*23,358AD)?

Where are they from by the way @Jian_Mira?

Aside of this CCP, since weā€™ve now welcomed in a slice of Japanese players, whatā€™s the chances of getting access to properly rendered, kimono or kendogi, haori and hakama for our characters?

I used to do Kendō 剣道 (I made it to 2nd kyÅ« for what itā€™s worth) so if you wanted to work in some kind of Dō 胓 to the look and feel thatā€™s be fairly cool too.

:mouse:

3 Likes

They were in the box we got free a couple of days agoā€¦

3 Likes

Yeah the Apparel items are cool, would be nice if the NES cycled through the various Apparel items every 3 months or so. Would be even better if there was Avatar content available in the game.

Anyway, thereā€™s over 750 different male & female items in the Database, I currently have over 550 different male & female items in my collection. Iā€™ve been seriously collecting for the past couple years and some of the items are really rare and expensive.

3 Likes

Quick question: if you apply these to your character, are you able to remove them and still have them available for future re-use? Or is it a one time thing?

2 Likes

no i think once you apply them you canā€™t sell them on but i do think they stay with youā€¦

I tend to keep them but normally dont use them.

2 Likes

Similar to me @Jian_Mira, I have some that Iā€™ve kept, because theyā€™re quite lovely, but Iā€™m also reasonably happy with how the character looks.

3 Likes

Cos yes we need these !

1 Like

More Minmatar and Caldari war paint please.

2 Likes

You can apply them and remove them to use at a later time. They have to be in your Items Hangar in the same station with your character.

You can still sell them after being used, just r-click them in your Items Hangar in station.

3 Likes

CSM, please make this happen,

Thanks

Who in the world ā€˜needsā€™ this crap and would pay money for it?

You donā€™t really ā€˜seeā€™ your avatar.

With having walking in stations i would be able to accept this,but this way itā€™s just money waste.

2 Likes

Fair point. I know I wouldnā€™t.

Stuff like this is nice as freebies, but in all truth and honesty I canā€™t see myself ever paying money for cosmetic enhancements to my character any more than Iā€™d pay for cosmetic surgery in real life.

1 Like

I like the new augmentation! Already tried using it on a few of my characters but havenā€™t found one that fits hough. Maybe Iā€™ll use it for a future character.

It works pretty well with the Amarr cloak covering the edges of the mask. :smiley:

All apparel is reusable and works like this:

1. Needs to be in the station hangar where you are to be used
  2. Once your picture is saved with the item in use, it wonā€™t be in your hangar anymore
  3. Once you remove the item from your picture, it will be in your station hangar.

Iā€™ve never done it yet for the purpose of moving clothes, but one way to quickly and safely move expensive pieces of clothing or masks is to apply it to your picture, then jump clone to your destination, then remove it from your picture again at the new location.

1 Like

Great post @Gerard_Amatin, thanks!

Thatā€™s a super cool tip too.

Never underestimate the power of a well crafted pretty face/portrait, real or not.

Seriously!

1 Like

I prefer the triglavian one then have my face paint in bright white

Itā€™s a little weird to see people that ā– ā– ā– ā–  on WIS begging for things to play dress-up with.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes