[CERTIFIED MERCENARIES ✅ ] - The Marmite Collective - 😈

Delete The Weak

Hire Marmites today. The most active hunting highsec mercenary alliance in Eve. We will make your enemies die and our competition cry.

Eve Online’s number one highsec mercenary alliance.

Hire us today!

1 Like

As stated above :

Join the dark side, we have cookies !

Welcome back! :star_struck:

1 Like

Hire Marmites : The best performing highsec mercenary alliance in Eve.

The rest of them are fake news… :kissing_closed_eyes:

The merc threads sure are funny :grinning:

Keep it up lads :+1:

1 Like

So I’m going to give people a final warning regarding the posting in this thread.

I’ve dipped in here a few times to clean out spam and attacks you guys are making on each other. I’ve also issued a few warnings, PMed a few people, and it seems like the message really isn’t getting through.

Simple warning to both sides of the fence:

If you have problems with each other, grow a pair, load up, and sort your differences out in game with a good old fashioned brawl like adults, instead of hiding behind forum posts and alt accounts.

It’s either that, or end up permanently banned from the forums for polluting them with this garbage and driving discussion off topic.

Gloves off, anyone who continues to behave in breach of the forum rules in this thread is gone for good.

It takes me less than five seconds to permanently disable a forum account when you guys repeatedly break the rules, whereas having no voice in your war of words is something you guys have to live with permanently.

Enough warnings have been given about conduct in this thread over the course of the last couple of months.

Think before you post please, and respect the forum rules.

7 Likes

Marmites are bad, baddd people and so we will stay here. To be honest, I don’t care much where it is. The replies wont suddenly become different. Still good tears and to much off topic ■■■■.

@CCP_Falcon / ISD’s : Thanks for the cleanup!

You know what
Let’s finish this ingame

Say Friday night at 2200 EVE Time in Halaima
T2 cruisers, no links, no logi, no excuse :wink:
@Lawyer_IRL_Moneybags

I’m betting 5b to the New Order Treasury that you will find some excuse not to come :joy:

Join Marmites today.

We’re the most active mercenaries in highsec and have the most active players around. So if you’re mature, no drama lama and enjoy pvp, join the best mercenaries in Eve!

Why go for second best or worse, if you can get the good stuff in marmite!

Lovely Forum Friends,

This Thread has been slated for a cleaning.

Update: After 2 hours, and about 750 Deleted Messages of Spam, Crap, and other cancerous material, this thread is now open.

3 Likes

wow did you Really Deleted 750 Messages ?!? :hushed: there you go dont say ISDs dont got work to do
Thumps UP :+1:

3 Likes

ISD cleanups, best cleanups…

Just as Marmites can clean up your enemies. So hire us today !

Tora

I have to say the clean up and new forum chanel is better than I expected! After falcons post to ban I was a bit sceptical but the plan seems to have worked a treat. I will put this down as my second best achievement, Getting the relevant parties tears and rage was so easy to puppet! Simple posts put in simple places worked!

This has a positive effect for everyone. The high sec blanky mercs have been Annexed. I think it’s a win for the eve community in hindsight. Enjoy no sub-forum traffic and complete disinterest in the old fail way.

No more isk pouring in for nothing. Darn, most of you will be mining soon. This is a hallelujah moment for eve.

Stricter rules for no more dramatic soap operas…ccp falcon and isd buldath +1

This message will explode when someone whines.

Hire the best mercenaries in Highsec, marmites ! :kissing_heart:

Evil men at work, killing your enemies everywhere in HS. :scream: