I dont think its a bad idea, I mean, where ever we do the refining, manufacturing, research, blue print copying, etc… is where the magic. is. Though I wonder if it would render parts of the PI system useless?
Like I wonder if you made p3 and p4 materials from the indy interface, if that wouldnt be a bad idea but keep the p0 and p2 production planet side? does it make sense to split this up? what would be the over all gain and loss and affect of each on the game and its community?
I dont mind the way it is now. I think it frees up a lot of indy stuff I could be doing, if we kept the pi planet side,
Which is my overall vote at this point. Unless there is a direct benefit or fix to a problem, Im not sure it needs to change?