Chaos Era Continues - Cyno Update

Leave the cows out of it

Terrible idea. I get what you’re going for, but this is the worst way to go about it. You aren’t making it more risky to capital rat, you’re making so that no one will bother. You’re trying to skew the odds toward the cat, but you aren’t doing them any favors because the mice are just gonna dock up or leave until you revert this. Just like with black out.

Love this change personally.

Thank you.

I just started playing again, and I squealed when I learned about this change. I’ve got 5 capitals and moving them around is way tougher now (or buying new ones).

The upside is that hot drops are probably less common where I am, because a cyno to return home requires a pricey ship to defend.

I like the change overall, but I do think 10 mins for a black ops is a little long though. Maybe Black Ops skill should reduce the time per level.

Why not create an “Industrial Cynosural Field Generator” that uses less fuel to deploy but destabilises after a single jump and is only active for a short time?

This way Normal Cyno use can’t be exploited using Ventures.

caveat - I am NOT a capital ship pilot.

Hay Been looking for you boss man. Hope to talk to ya soon.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.