Chaos Era Continues - Cyno Update

Ok, question: can covert cloak capable ships (astero, covert configured t3c among others) still use covert cynoes?

1 Like

lol bye

1 Like

Yes! I’m loving this chaos, CCP you rock

3 Likes

they already Nerfed the un-killable cynos with the new cynojammers. this is just way to much.

This is nuts from tramp hauler perspective, there’s no way in hell I’m risking +200M cyno ships every jump of a logistics chain.
Without some changes I’m out of the JF business.

But @CCP_Rise[@CCP_Rise] I have a counter proposal. How about buffing JF fitting, adding a high slot and sufficient grid to fit a prototype or improved cloak?

Since we can’t realistically jump to stations directly anymore, at least give us some sort of JF survivability. I can handle the idea of jumping to deep safes if I can cloak up while I wait out my jump timer.

5 Likes

CCP -

The impact of this change on those of us who do logistics/hauling in JF’s cannot be overstated.

With this change, you are wrecking the ability of JF pilots to move goods anywhere without a complete reset/overhaul of their cyno chain via training injecting skills for Cyno V and recons.

This is absolute madness. The cost of everything will go up, and you’ll nerf a way to make ISK for a large population of your players. I’m all for reducing capital projection but JFs should not be caught in this crossfire. JF’s are 12B defenseless assets and do not need complexity for more “experienced” players.

I can imagine that Red Frog, PushX, and the other major hauling corps are apoplectic right now.

7 Likes

Entitled much? Get wrecked

I see CCP also hires Interns.

3 Likes

Rip super umbrella

F

rofl wot is ccp smoking like wtf going with ccp I read this like funny ccp don’t advertise you game as sandbox in furture since you forcing peoples to use ships that only few groups

some fantastic changes, looking foward to these being implimented :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it seems other ships capable of fitting covert cyno should be added to this list of being able to light a cyno e.g. t3c, covert ops, a few others.

Garth

Learn to read bruh. JF can jump to covert cynos, just fit out a bomber…

1 Like

because your panic will burn out after one use and you are basically free food if someone finds you with enough firepower to break through. Which is in some cases around 15-20 bombers.

Maybe reduce cycle time cover cyno?

Yeah, because the coalitions that can afford to field hundreds of supers and Titans can’t afford to have a few Force Recons sitting around. /s

1 Like

No, alliances that use a capital umbrella to keep ratters safe are losing that umbrella. So this will actually impact the ability to rescue capitals and ratters. Also force recons have really shitty tank, so it is going to be an expensive kill for a cyno lighter. basically recons are gonna sky rocket in price and capitals are being forced back into their original intended purpose: pvp. carriers, supers, and titans were created during the Great Wars specifically for escalations and to kill structures and other capitals quicker

Great change!

PLEASE DONT BE AFRAID OF PEOPLE CANCELING SUBS!
You will have more people come back than leave!

4 Likes

you only spawn at the sun if you take a bridge; if you jump directly you either land at the cyno or dont go at all.

Dude you won’t need them anymore.