Chaos Era Continues - Cyno Update

I dont get why is this good, the only thing that make eve special was the big battles and in every change they make they trying to kill that? .

My accounts are alpha right now and i dont see why should i change to omega now, its no point lol

1 Like

@CCP_Rise with the blackout you guys should also remove the active player count. you or ccp investors probably wont like it next month

3 Likes

There is no structures to kill that requare Caputals exept POS but no one used POS anymore

2 Likes

there will be no capital movements all around lowsec and much part of nullsec. capitals will be totaly useless.

4 Likes

The number of ships that will be able to use a cyno is way too restricted, literally 8 ships in the entire game (not counting special AT ships or things like that), all of which are (if not now then they will be) prohibitively expensive. At the very least all covert ops ships should be able to use cynos. But really, I feel like instead of limiting which ships can fit cynos, you should have introduced more ways to counter cynos.

i bought steam money to resub some accounts. someone toss me some games to buy instead. i like shooters

Capitals camping gates in lowsec were killing blackrise. There was nyx on gate from hikk and mushikegi.

I guess they wanna turn this into a desert as well …
Bye cyno alts and 3+ omega acounts :slight_smile:
WoW classic, here i come!

5 Likes

Sure you do, the only thing that will change really is that mining rorqs will have a cloaked up recon close by ready to light the cyno, or they can sit with a cyno running constantly for that matter.
The only difference between this and how it currently is, is that the cynos will be easier to kill, which is great news.

You Sir, are talking too much sense, please desist from stopping a second to think and knee-jerk unsub your 776 accounts.
Thank you, kindly.

1 Like

And one ignorant moron who hasn’t even been playing the game for 2 years.

1 Like

DayZ , World of Warcraft sub, Starconflict for starters

1 Like

Ok so there is good and bad that come out of this. Cloaky camping just got a tiny bit more risky but are you really trying to kill the massive pvp battles we create for you and you use to promote EVE Online??
I don’t know what null sec did to upset the devs but Thors hammer really is smashing the hell out it…
Come on guys… Fix the issues your player base wants fixing and stop trying to play god with us. Our subs put food on your table but slowly and surely you are diminishing that!!! WAKE UP CCP and listen to those that matter!!!

6 Likes

Comedy Central Presents ,

They are gonna keep rolling out stupid and ill thought changes with little regard for the feelings of those who sub. Id already unsubbed 4 accounts that I got when CCP ran there promotion that GREED WAS GOOD and encouraged people to increase there personal character count.

Sadly it seems that they appear to be floating way way way out there on there decisions atm , the game is broken and to be frank CCP seems to have given up trying to fix the more than decade long history of cock ups and fubars. They are simply waving there hands in the air and saying we have no clue we surrender .

We shoud all just go start a war and burn empire to the ground , sod this 3 day Jita crap literally just move every gun to empire and start shooting .Don’t stop even if CCP start to make sensible choices again just keep shooting .If they wantthe game to be a mess we should endulge them.

2 Likes

Obviously it became too hard for bomberfleets to shoot rorquals under super umbrellas. So CCP listened to the whiners and made it easy for them again, shooting ships that can’t defend and cost multiple times the cost of the whole fleet attacking them. This is elite PVP guys! :smile:

6 Likes

“Just fit out a bomber.”

Across a cyno chain that spans the entire map. Just train up all those characters to Cyno V at a month per. Just jump to your covert on a station and have that covert cyno die 90% of the time because camping stations in low sec border systems will be the easiest kills in Eve. Do this 15 times a day, every day, and have that be fun. No thanks.

2 Likes

So we’re just supposed to lie on our backs and die unless we wanna fly dumbfuck bomber fleets? this is worse than the blackout change and only helps people who drop on other people. I will not be subbing after this change goes live.

4 Likes

Okay, but I’m still not spending 30M per jump to land on station. Sure the covert cyno cycle is shorter but on station cynos are gonna be shooting fish in a barrel. And I’m sure as hell not jumping a JF into deep space unable to cloak

2 Likes

Just make Inbibs online in 10-15 seconds if not instantly instead.

This change will make any kind of personal logistics outside of nullsec a complete nightmare and might very well kill off the market for capital ships unless you are in Snuffed out or something like that outside of nullsec.

i play warframe and battlefield 1 and V

3 Likes