Chaos Era Continues - Cyno Update

I’m largely a solo player. I will play some down in NPC null, using a Lif or Rorqual as a poor-man’s jump freighter.

Unfortunately, it looks like those days are over. I understand why these changes are going in, but I’m collateral damage. I’ll either need to bite the bullet and invest in “real” jump freighter, or give up my nullsec operations.

1 Like

Do you understand if you actually make this change. You are literally making Bomber fleets the king of eve ? Not only have you made Nullsec the perfect hunting grounds for bombers bar with the blackout, but now you are making it so that anyone who lights a normal cyno’s is going to get blap’d without mercy. Only force recons/black ops can light CYNOs!!! You’ve literally made bomber/blops the kings of eve. With the way dictors/hics/mobile warp disruptors work you can literally make it so anything they focus target is dead before it can be saved. This isn’t chaos, you are giving the attackers 100% advantage and the defenders at a massive disadvantage. So you are saying ■■■■ you to all of the guys who have played this game for years who have built up their skills to use rorq/capitals who can just get ganked by any group of dudes in a few bombers and a dictor… Seriously !?

13 Likes

Will the activation duration come down considerably too?

No carrier & fax alts payment anymore.
No capital ratting & mining anymore.
No advantage at null sec when you want some pve anymore.

Who will buy PLEX if they want omega time?
Who will sell PLEX for money?

4 Likes

What on EvE will I do with all my throw away ships now??

I love it do it CCP

2 Likes

YES!!!

2 Likes

well i hope what this means , so no chances to people like me or others from my country to never try fly what saw in videos or stuft that you made cause simple we are too late for the gaming on internet

well enjoy idk how many people will join from cuba but this cyno change thing is just as stupid as a desert on the sea , not seriusly poining the right direction make all good things to get over

bye bye EvE Online

3 Likes

pls tell me ccp what are u smoke?
Logistics is harder, u need then expensive Cyno Chars, no thx… Null will be unplayable without dockt to a big Coaltion… sorry u know u´r game? u know the mechanik? pls. if i want life in a WH then i go there… so it is now easy… my accounts will be unsubbed… sensless…

I’m still relatively new to eve compared to many here, I have 2 accounts, 1 can fly a carrier and rorq the other is mainly some subcaps with the ability to be my cyno for my big toys… But now I’m forced into a 1 month 21 days train so I can fly a force recon just to move my caps.
I get you want to shake things up for veterans but you just made it a lot harder for the relatively inexperienced

1 Like

On a much more important note - on the issue of false advertising - Men’s ‘Farsight’ Augmented Spectacles are pictured as being straight - but when I got them they are bent! I demand compensation!

Does Caldari empire/concord really allow damage in the mail like this to go unpunished?!! Surely Jita Market controllers and the state comptroller general alike , the state judiciaries frown upon this and as a corporate state they as their high representatives of it surely all do indeed understand and hold in especially high regard the value of their products after shipping to still be in flawless and immaculate condition upon arrival to their corporate customers??? :smiley:
Clipboard04

5 Likes

advertised product:

3 Likes

Nope, you can take gates or ask a friend to open a cyno.

2 Likes

So moving solo cap via lowsec will be pretty expensive stuff right? Every single jump fuell and about 300 mio in ship…

And what sold EVE to the public was the uber huge battles with caps.

Guess it is time to take a break and see what happens in a few months when Pearl Abyss takes over.

I am not completely sure this will go as far as some are hoping it will, and it is far from a finished solution, but i think this, like blackout, is a step in the right direction.

3 Likes

Cyberpunk 2077

1 Like

This change is retarded

6 Likes

Care to explain why?

1 Like

Praise bob!

1 Like