Chaos Era Continues - Cyno Update

Finally, after all these years we have the old CCP back: No fcks given, no “our goal is to have x subs” but rather “lets create some mayhem!”.

I’m in love all over again.

3 Likes

Will my rorq be SRP’ed for moon mining???

While this change does seem dumb, if this goes as planned, it should be done in October, not September so people can properly train into what they need to. Granted they could SP inject but for those that cannot afford it, the slow train is the only option.

I propose some other changes in this spirit too:

• Adaptive Invulnerability can be fitted only on Freighters
  • Armor Repairer can be fitted only on Marshal
  • Warp Scramblers can be fitted on on Ventures
  • Missiles can be fitted only on Tengu and only one launcher per ship.
  • Stasis Webifier can be fitted only on Ventures and Rorquals

heck… we will freeze all modules as they are now in every ship and that’s it. Next ships you buy are now icelandic-way-pre-fitted . All will have one slot, and you get to choose if it is low, mid, or high… Majority will choose high, so we will all be like CCP nowadays.

6 Likes

If the PvE dies… the PvP will die… PvP is funded by PvE… If no one PvE’s, no one will be able to fund PvP…

10 Likes

Hey let’s name it Chaos then it’s alright…yeah…right…let’s add a random chance your ship blows up when you press F1 guns…it’s chaos and it’s destruction…passes the ccp test

3 Likes

Awesome change! If you brave man with dred be ready to exchange recon on future kills. Drop nyx on small fleet in lowsecs without any risks - this is broken mechanics. Good good change.

If RSI is smart they push star citizen out, they will get allot of players from EvE.

This change will only affect the small corp/alliances. I really wish CCP stop with this kind of ■■■■■■■■

3 Likes

I personally don’t see how this is gonna cause any mayhem for the established, it will only affect the newbies and the smaller corps.

1 Like

Love it.

1 Like

Well done CCP these are great changes to spice things up! Ignore the null bears crying that they can’t hit the I-Win super drop button quite so easily. Keep these changes coming :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Best change ever!!! Subcaps online here we come!!! :tada::confetti_ball:

4 Likes

CCP go full retard!!

How to destroy a sand box game? As in one that feels like real life…

Just start pulling fundamental content everywhere… How is that like the real world…

Its like saying my van magically stops running on Diesel… But it wont because it always has…

So how do ships magically all become incapable of doing something so fundamental to current game play?

Its a sand box… Stop being lazy and CHEAP and add content…

9 Likes

yes i am with you the free sp event is for inflate number and create a whong number of what people are on or ratting is all fake i hope korean soon come and take control , i thing eve online is to big for CCP

2 Likes

Yes that’s an option but at a few hundred mil isk per ship it won’t be long before that option wears out, especially if people are losing expensive ships lighting cynos for others.
I’m all for the blackout and creating more chaos but I hope the changes don’t go so far as to put off potential new players

Buy Plex to inject Recon Ships…

1 Like

Covert Cynosural Field with blakout is overpowered. it should go away.

1 Like

BURN IN HELL, CCP!

5 Likes

Yes, a change that makes us functionally safer (ask Snuff how they think this impacts dreadbombing Delve!) while costing haulers more money as their T2 cyno ships get killed everywhere… definitely a step in the right direction. :wink:

1 Like

unsub

2 Likes