Chappy's Birthday Bash

Oh hey, CODE didn’t reply yet. Kinda felt like they would come for some random reason, and gate camp the hell out of the place.

1 Like

If anyone is 15+ Jumps from system, I have wormhole Connections to pretty much every region. Convo me ingame for Bookmarks and routes.

2 Likes

I’m sorry I can’t come, but have a very happy birthday nonetheless! (It’s not like I could contribute much anyway, I’m brand new) o7

1 Like

I’m just a solo CalMil pilot, but I’ll be there man o7

1 Like

Happy birthday Chappy! Big #'s in the system.

1 Like

Chappy,

As a survivor myself.
Way to face it and not let it win!

huggers
Sara

1 Like

Godspeed from another space nerd, and I wish you a happy birthday in system. o7 Chappy
Fight and win or onward through the EVE Gate.

2 Likes

Can I bring my drake?

2 Likes

We crawled out of our hole to celebrate with you!
:lobster: :lobster::lobster::lobster::lobster::lobster::lobster::lobster::lobster::lobster::lobster::lobster::lobster::lobster::lobster::lobster::lobster::lobster:

1 Like

Over 2000 people flying in Tunudan to help celebrate.
What a night.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Chappy!

2 Likes

First time playing in more than a few months, great to be able to celebrate your birthday with ya bud!

7o

1 Like

This celebration will go down in history! It was awesome to be a little part of this great event.

Happy birthday Chappy!

o7

2 Likes

Happy Happy Birthday Chappy.

■■■■ cancer.

o7

2 Likes

Wanted to share this memory for us all :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday Chappy!

6 Likes

Happy birthday Chappy!!

1 Like

Hope it was the best Birthday you could have possibly had Chappy.

1 Like

Congratulations for your Birthday Chappy.

Would be happy to fly with you and make your Ships go boom…but work is to be done in Germany.

1 Like

Thanks for the content! Happy birthday buddy! Glad we could see you off in style… all 2040 of us lol.

2 Likes

It was a great event!! Happy Birthday @Chappy78_Chapman

1 Like