Chappy's Birthday Bash

Fantastic time for everyone! I hope you enjoyed it a ton and Happy Birthday!!

2 Likes

Well damn @Chappy78_Chapman happy birthday! I hadn’t heard of you before this was repinged in alliance chat, but I will never forget you now!

1 Like

Happy Birthday bro, gf! o7

2 Likes

I hope you had a great birthday – I know that I enjoyed it. Possibly one of the most expensive birthday parties in EVE history, like over 150b isk lol.

1 Like

Happy birthday Chappy!

1 Like

Happy birthday! I live out in Solitude but I’m gonna slowboat my Arby over there and try to cause at least a little destruction.

1 Like

Happy birthday buddy, fly safe in whatever space you’ll be heading to! o7

1 Like

Happy Birthday Chappy! Wish I could have been at the party but our Alliance was there!!! Stem cells can do wonders for the big C word…

1 Like

Happy Birthday Chappy! Kick ass event, well done ! Wish you the best.

1 Like

07 Chappy Hope you enjoyed your party. **** cancer

1 Like

Damn, that is so unfortunate. I hope you have lived a long, bright life full of great experiences. I am not the guy who would say much, but it’s so sad, reading a post about someone who has a terminal illness, yet still is with us, doing fun activities, but you know that person wouldn’t live that long. I am sorry for you and your relatives. I hope you don’t have unfinished work to do. Happy Birthday, may the cake be tasty and moist!

1 Like

Hope the future will be better
希望未來會更好

1 Like

this is something that always get to my heart, the suffering and long fight that people go through every day, fighting against their own body, you managed to survive once, but it is a ruthless enemy and seems like this time it won, you made me remember why i study what i study, what i fight for!
and man let me tell you, you are amazing, make sure you have nothing unfinished, say everything you need to say, farewell, captain

1 Like

Happy birthday @Chappy78_Chapman, hope you had a great time with this huge fight ! My prayers and support are for you and your family. Fly safe mate, o7

2 Likes

good day mate! hope you had some fun today with all of eve and i sincerely wish you a good and meaningful life. I can’t join due to work, but i will definitely enjoy the footage.

fly safe captain o7

1 Like

Thank you, @Chappy78_Chapman, for an event I will always remember.

Happy birthday. Fly forever.

o7

2 Likes

Dearest Chappy,

I believe I can speak for all of FEDUP when I say tonight was a night for the EVE history books. You are now an EVE legend. This is what I love about this game. The community. And despite all the factions and alliance and corps, we can all come together to celebrate you. You have a special place in my heart for what you created tonight. My thoughts are with you for the most joyous and happiest life. We all love you.

Devon AKA SpaceKyd

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Chappy !

1 Like

Happy birthday man, and all i wish is for you, to have really GF.

All in this post is why i never really left the game, thank you all.

2 Likes

Had a ton of fun at your birthday party Chappy - thanks for inviting us all :heart:

6 Likes