Chappy's Birthday Bash

I was there in the end as the good Reverend Korzantim my nerdy RP toon. I came, I died (again and again) and it was awesome!

I hope you enjoyed your birthday bash Chappy o7

2 Likes

God I love this ■■■■. Seeing the community pull together on such short notice to deliver this man an epic birthday bash out of respect for another capsuleer. Absolutely touching. May you enjoy your birthday Chappy, and fly dangerously!

3 Likes

Although I can’t come but I wish you all the best in battling your cancer. Good luck, Capsuleer! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy birthday Chappy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd4hj2usuWc
Thanks you for invite!
Thanks for present :slight_smile:
Be happy and fly safe!
Thanks from all ally Dragon Empire.

Best wishes from Russia :heart:

3 Likes

I’m really sad that I couldn’t make it (was feeling ill). If you run another as you’ve hinted, I’m definitely up for coming along?

Also, **** cancer. I lost my mom to it last year. I can’t imagine what it’s like to be living it. I’m incredibly happy to see the community rally for you, though! :smiley: That’s why I came back to Eve; it’s something truly unique in the MMOverse.

1 Like

Hello, Chappy. I doubt you’ll read this with all the messages being sent to you but I wanted to let you know that what you have done in eve online has changed my life. Eve has been there for me when noone else was and has helped me through hard times. When I saw your post last night I knew I had to show up even if it would be a tidi cluster ■■■■.

Is there a place online we can go to donate any money to you / your family?

You are in all of our hearts and we wish you the best. Thank you for playing with us. You can do this!broadcast for reps|690x369

3 Likes

@Chappy78_Chapman,

thank you man for such great moment.
Happy Birthday!

Keep fighting, u’re not alone!
Still broadcasting for reps, we’re here with u.

■■■■ cancer!

2 Likes

maybe an memorial with that capital wreck will be nice!

5 Likes

My cormorant will stand in Tunudan forever!

Happy birthday @Chappy78_Chapman . Ty for this awesome moment with friends.

Keep fighting! o7

4 Likes

First of all, happy birthday @Chappy78_Chapman!

This will stand on my bio forever, I had a great time and I will never forget it, you made a place on my heart.
Chappy memorial

Keep strong and never surrender mate!

6 Likes

Dear Chappy!
Thank you for so brilliant content!!!

From all Dragon Empire, we wish you best of luck!
We hope you enjoyed your birthday party and wish the best we can in battling your cancer.
See in the next battle!
= Fly Safe! =-

1 Like

Removed a poor taste made post. First warning. Don’t do it again.

4 Likes

Chappy - That was amazing!

Thanks to everyone who showed up for an epic birthday bash! You all are awesome and hands down this has to be one of the greatest communities.

Happy Birthday bud. o7

1 Like

Dear @Chappy78_Chapman,

Thank you for the awesome event!
Unfortunately due to work I couldn’t join the mayhem, But I’m watching the Vod of you guys having an awesome time. (and kicking myself not being there.)
Half the time laughing my balls off, rest of it getting emotional and sobbing. (In a mature, very manly way)

You, my good sir, are THE enbodiment of EvE-community spirit.
We’re probably the biggest sack of spies, griefers and thieves any game has ever seen, but there in no better brothers in arms when ■■■■ gets real. There is no better community.

Only a part of what you have gone thru would be enough to discourage any man, but you still go on with your positive attitude, humility and kindness.
A shining example to us all on getting kicked down, and getting back on your feet and start throwing punches. Please promise me and to all of us, you keep punching.

o7 and all the love from Finland.
Happy Birthday!

4 Likes

Made that video!

3 Likes

I suck at editing video but here is 7 gigs of raw footage for anyone to use.

3 Likes

I am glad I met you this day on the field. We hold on for as long as we could on grid, to finally see you and get the chance to shoot at you. We had a lot of fun, always laughing on coms ( i even trolled my own fleet once or twice :stuck_out_tongue: ). This is also why I love this game and the community, doesn’t matter if you’re friend or foe I will come and support you anytime. From me and my pilots; we wish you the best.

1 Like

Dear @Chappy78_Chapman,

Thank you for an awesome event. Happy Birthday and ■■■■ Cancer.

I will never forgot your party and was glad to be a part of it.

o7

1 Like

Got a not great video of the final minutes of the battle. Surprised I lasted as long as I did that close. That was my 5th ship I believe.

1 Like

Thanks for fixing my killboards ratio mate!

1 Like